DCFC Fans Podcast

Day

I've had a bit of feedback by members saying they couldn't find our new Podcast, or they found it but took a while.

You can find it at http://dcfcfans.uk/podcast or there is a link on the main menu at the top (desktops) and if you open the menu up on Mobile you will see it under Matchday Chat.

The next podcast in 2 weeks will auto post a link in Rams Talk and it should also show up in your unread content page.

Thanks for those that have contacted me so far to give feedback, texts, Twitter and Facebook, it's all been awesome and means a lot, don't forget to let us know in the comment section so others that were on get see what you think!

Just once again touch on the audio issues, on my end where if I spoke at the same time as Ambitious it would pretty much mute him. I was also much louder than the other two as my mic decided to auto adjust volume all over the place despite being switched off! 

srg with his ultimate geek Xbox headset and mic was much clearer as you will see.

I will pick up an external mic this week sometime and fix those minor teething problems out, also looking at software now that I can somehow control the sound levels for each individual on the Skype calls, bit of a learning curve but we'll get there and the nerves will settle as we get into the swing of things.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If DW stands for Derby Way, Darren Wassall etc, does Srg stand for Sizzling Rams Gear?

Srg if you've pencilled in Rotherham away, you're very welcome to bring yourself, your pencil case and your best self to a pub in Rotherham and treat the Aberdeenshire Rams to a pint, as we are all going to Rotherham away.

As already mentioned on a previous thread, the Aberdeenshire Rams have only seen Derby win this season on our travels, so you can also enjoy another 3 wonderful winning points and a lot more wonderful pints and as many pencils as you like.

So get yourself and all your positive pals to Rotherham away.

I'm looking forward to the Rotherham game when we are back to winning ways. 

I'm in London the night before seeing The Jesus & The Mary Chain, and we are all off to Holmfirth later on after the Rotherham game to watch Half Man Half Biscuit, looking forward to it.

And yes I listened to all of the DCFC Fans Podcast, the things we all do for Derby County Football Club!

Archived