Who plays golf?

Mostyn6

Are you any good? Do you take it seriously?

I know there's a pro Golfer on here, well, at least his posting names suggests it.

I'm off to Portugal with mates in a couple of months to play 4 rounds, but until recently have never taken it too seriously and after a few years, have got no consistency.

Started taking sneaky lessons that my mates don't know about as I am determined to not be the worst player there!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend who was annoyingly good at every sport tried to get me into golf but I just couldn't get the hang of it. Hit one good shot in my life, I remember it because it was the only time I ever took a shot in front of his sister and I was really pleased with myself. 

• 8 months later...

Yep I play golf with a friend sometimes.. 

5 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Gave up when I found myself getting a lesson off my son.. That aint right ffs.

Lol your son giving you a lesson off Golf oh dear you better get practice then Angry then one day you'll show your son who's the boss.  ;) 

1 hour ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Yep I play golf with a friend sometimes.. 

Lol your son giving you a lesson off Golf oh dear you better get practice then Angry then one day you'll show your son who's the boss.  ;) 

Was not Dan either... Tom was playing off 8 mind at the time.. Git.

Its more a water sport for me.. Any water, I'm in it double quick.. Like a bloody magnet :angry:

4 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

You sound like George Thorne of the future. 

I'm gradually having my joints replaced with lumps of metal. It makes for interesting times at airports and can take 15 minutes to get through security. That's why I prefer the scanner/show everyone your willy machines. At least they can see the artificial bits.

No, not that bit.

1 hour ago, PGApro said:

i didnt....i tend to not ask anything as its their leisrue time....im good like that :-)

looks fine but its different running about and playing isnt it

I understand. There seems to be a DCFC media silence about him, which worries me. 

Archived