First Team Coaching Staff Confirmed

Day

OK so Short comes in on Monday to work with the academy and then by Tuesday morning he is a first team coach.

Des Walker isn't mentioned in that set up anywhere - strange.

As for Morris - I will no longer believe a single word which comes out of his mouth. I don't trust him.

And if Promotion wasn't the (main) aim - why Morris financed a £25 Million spend is beyond me. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, irobinson said:

Be a laff if we went on a massive winning streak and got promoted !!!

Actually it wouldnt surprise me. Our remaining games are not that tough. He has the players too he just has to get the right blend and get them firing. Shacks and Keogh can motivate them.  I'll predict Johnson as the Top player the rest of the way ... 

I suppose Wassall  knows 'The Derby Way' as he's been training the U21s to step up into the first team so now all he needs to do, is tell the first team, what 'The Derby Way' is....simple innit. 

9 hours ago, YouRams said:

Recent comments from a Brendan Rodgers interview :ph34r: fits in with Wassall till the end of the season.

What's next for Brendan Rodgers?

“Well I needed a bit of time out away from football, only for the fact that three-and-a-half years under such scrutiny was really intense. That time out has allowed me to recharge and give time to my family, which is very difficult when you are in football.

"After the Christmas period, I really started to watch games again, including my son who is at Swindon. Spending time with family is very important to me. I am enjoying doing some TV work and spekaing with players.

"I will go between now and the end of the season to some clubs and take in some fresh ideas and if the right opportunity comes along in the summer I would really love the opportunity to get back in the game.”

Do you see yourself as a Premier League manager or would you consider coaching abroad

“I am open. It is where I feel I can go in and make a difference: a job that will excite me. It doesn't have to necessarily be at a top club. It can be at home or abroad. It is just about finding the right opportunity, one that will excite me to go in and somewhere I can help make better.”

See you at the IPro in preseason then Brendan :D

Archived