Six Nations 2016

Kernow

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heading to Cardiff tomorrow on a work jolly. 20 of us split 50/50 welsh and scots. I expect a hiding but you never know we may spring a surprise

We need to cut out the mistakes in the opposition 22 and take our chances. Whatever happens Ill shout on the team and have a few beers.

13 hours ago, CWC1983 said:

Heading to Cardiff tomorrow on a work jolly. 20 of us split 50/50 welsh and scots. I expect a hiding but you never know we may spring a surprise

We need to cut out the mistakes in the opposition 22 and take our chances. Whatever happens Ill shout on the team and have a few beers.

I take it you Scottish then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On February 26, 2016 at 21:12, Zag zig said:

Wales v France BBC 1 just woke up after the Wayne (yawn boring) Barnes show. Friday night rugby on t.v, how to lose an audience!

Do you like Rugby Union .

I'm going to Twickenham for the first time on Saturday to support England .

Cant wait. 

11 hours ago, curtains said:

Do you like Rugby Union .

I'm going to Twickenham for the first time on Saturday to support England .

Cant wait. 

A bit, fair few Tigers fans round me. Always played a bit at Ashby school, Tigers scouting network were ever present in my youth, wasn't really good enough myself and first love always football, which bizarrely increased as I went to Uni in Cardiff, as the constant Welsh love for all things oval just turned me off, I missed the b.b.g

Lucky you, that will be some occasion, went to a few Wales games, the passion was clear, great to wind them up mind.

Hope England stuff them.

11 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

A bit, fair few Tigers fans round me. Always played a bit at Ashby school, Tigers scouting network were ever present in my youth, wasn't really good enough myself and first love always football, which bizarrely increased as I went to Uni in Cardiff, as the constant Welsh love for all things oval just turned me off, I missed the b.b.g

Lucky you, that will be some occasion, went to a few Wales games, the passion was clear, great to wind them up mind.

Hope England stuff them.

Will be keeping an eye out for Derby vs Rotherham result and I hope we win for the Derby Fans sake  

England vs Wales is a massive game tomorrow  

Always loved and played football and never had the opportunity to play Rugby at school in my day and I loved Zac and Charlie George  .

Been supporting the Rams for approximately 54 years and have had good and bad times  

First game I can remember was Derby vs  Millwall just after King Zac Kevin Hector signed and I loved it at BBG  

Strange that England vs Wales in Rugby Union means as much to me now as watching the Rams  

Hope England can avenge  the World Cup  defeat  lol  

Vunipola v Faletau (cousins) should be a pretty good match-up at 8. 

Brilliant that Itoje is starting. And Clifford has to come on early, we need that kind of energy and turnover threat otherwise their excellent back-five will have their way with us. 

Subbing on Care and Tuilagi at the same time (maybe 20 to go) could absolutely change the tempo of the game at a time when Wales will be very tired. 

Ultimately though they have world class players that any side would be hard to handle, if North, Roberts, Davies, Biggar, Faletau, Warburton, Lydiate and AWJ play at their best we will find it very difficult to win.

Archived