Elvis what's the score?

David

Best bit of the day was 5Live talking about the gulf of class between the 2 clubs, they also said they don't think your good enough to stay up. To be fair they did say you were a big club............shame your not a massive club like Derby tho

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Elvis,

Even out of the humiliation of another 3 goals being knocked past you at yours, you can still manage to lift your spirts with the euro cup history.

You cling on to that memory mate, as it's a slippery slope at the moment.

Where will it end? Hopefully you will avoid the drop on the last minute of the last game.

We need our whipping boys, and we'll have 2 local games next term hopefully.

The little battles are of no significance, remember I support my team with the same passion as a Derby fan supports his team.

And at the end of the day, you cling to your two most memorable occasions and I'll cling to mine!, and there were more as well.

Humiliation is correct, that we allow the Derby to win without one tackle of significance all game.

Humiliation is that because we are your greatest rivals?,

Humiliation correct!

Originally posted by Red Elvis;2831

The little battles are of no significance, remember I support my team with the same passion as a Derby fan supports his team.

And at the end of the day, you cling to your two most memorable occasions and I'll cling to mine!, and there were more as well.

Humiliation is correct, that we allow the Derby to win without one tackle of significance all game.

Humiliation is that because we are your greatest rivals?,

Humiliation correct!

Correct.

But did you tell us the score?

Originally posted by mcapple;2840

boycie / david,

just a stab in the dark, but would I be right in saying you are enjoying this ?

Not at all, in fact I cried myself to sleep last night thinking about Forest's decline.

I said to the missus, whats happened to the fledgling football? why is there chairman on holiday when they need to make signings?

Originally posted by mcapple;2840

boycie / david,

just a stab in the dark, but would I be right in saying you are enjoying this ?

Not all Derby fans are like these two chaps, I have come across Derby fans on Forums that are more football orientated.

Each to their own, each to their own!

Bingo, don't mention Bingo Boycie

Originally posted by Red Elvis;2854

Not all Derby fans are like these two chaps, I have come across Derby fans on Forums that are more football orientated.

Each to their own, each to their own!

Bingo, don't mention Bingo Boycie

good to see you elvis......:Dwere you at the game? what did you make of those bottle throwing muppets....:mad:i must say its a great time to be a rams fan......:cool:

Archived