Derby County v Manchester United

Mafiabob

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

If that was the 2013/14 side I could accept it, as that was put together on a shoe-string. But there was £25m spent on that team, and half of them couldn't trap a bag of cement.

Unfortunately I have to agree, you have to now question surely we could have spent £25 Million on better quality than we have. This 2013/14 team was a much better all round unit & always wanted to play on the front foot. We gave the ball away far too much tonight & have done for a while now.

Disappointing performance. No bravery on the ball, (the one time we did, we scored..), it was like we were a league 2 side or something. 

Martial run riot against Christie, felt a bit sorry for him. Needed more help. For their 3rd, Russell was just walking back instead of helping him out, pissed me off that did.

Ince needed to test their left back more, but we just didn't get the ball to him enough. 

Clement is a lunatic if he goes with Johnson again vs Preston ahead of Hendrick, offered nothing apart from giving the ball away. There is absolutely no way he can keep his shirt now. Surely?

Warnock our MOTM imo, brilliant performance. Yet again.

We did ok. 

Unfortunately the first sub was premature and killed a bit of our momentum.

martial is clearly a very good player. Christie needed more help but actually played well despite getting skinned.

Great goal by george. Great assist by chris. Butterfield was excellent. Warnock great.

hendrick should be in for Johnson. Blackman might be better on the right.

We didn't really learn anything new.

After that a part of me hopes we don't get promoted. We are a poor side and we made them look good. You can say "oh it's man u"... Let's not forget they recently got beat my Bournemouth and Norwich. We're better off in the championship.

3 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Disappointing performance. No bravery on the ball, (the one time we did, we scored..), it was like we were a league 2 side or something. 

Martial run riot against Christie, felt a bit sorry for him. Needed more help. For their 3rd, Russell was just walking back instead of helping him out, pissed me off that did.

Ince needed to test their left back more, but we just didn't get the ball to him enough. 

Clement is a lunatic if he goes with Johnson again vs Preston ahead of Hendrick, offered nothing but giving the ball away. There is absolutely no way he can keep his shirt now. Surely?

Warnock our MOTM imo, brilliant performance. Yet again.

Clement won't drop Johnson because he is his marquee signing this season all record breaking 6.75 Mill of him. 

I have said he should have been dropped before the brum game. 

Archived