Mel is not happy (Alan Nixon rumour warning!)

Cam the Ram

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't get to be where Mel is in life being a soft touch, he won't suffer fools and he'll have a fair idea of what is and isn't acceptable performance wise.

Now, I wasn't there so I'm only going on what I've read on here but if last night was worse than that first half at home to Leeds, he would have had every right to throw a few fooks about, to the players for their shitness, and to PC for not changing sooner what appeared to be a tactical error.

Not happy Nixon got to be privy about the situation mind but got no problem with Mel telling whoever it was like it is. If indeed he did.

COYR.

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

I didn't include your name because I know you're super secretive! :ph34r::lol:

To be honest, I thought my very first #itk post would bring me a bit of adoration from the members on here?

jealousy is a terrible thing?

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

Just now, Boycie said:

To be honest, I thought my very first #itk post would bring me a bit of adoration from the members on here?

jealousy is a terrible thing?

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

You know what you're missing? A location in your username. Bris has Vegas, SDSR has Derby and MR has Mackworth. We don't know where you're from Boycie, you sneaky devil you!

4 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

You know what you're missing? A location in your username. Bris has Vegas, SDSR has Derby and MR has Mackworth. We don't know where you're from Boycie, you sneaky devil you!

I've took on board your comments and altered something

22 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

Sorry about that, i was a bit loud. I had found a traffic cone on the way in.

Not surprised.

Seven or eight of them were wearing white shirts last night.

Just now, Chris Mills said:

Not sure exactly what was said but from what I heard it included Clement, Buxton and a cup of coffee

Was waiting for this to come up on this this thread. Lol. 

Archived