Derby County v Birmingham City.

Boycie

2 hours ago, The 1884 Group said:

Players, manager and fans have a responsibility to show up and make a difference on Saturday.

Let's get no the front foot from kick off and show the passion and quality we're capable of.

Can we sing on Saturday?

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

though that leaves no room for Russell or Weimann (or Bucko and Pearce).

I think would be better to have either Weimann or Russell on instead of Baird, since Shotton can play RB or CB, and Johnson is cover for Thorne, and having an extra pair of legs for a winger is much more crucial come the late stages of the game.

So last night was lacklustre? If so, we do have a cure for it!

Time to bring Bucko for Keogh and play our two best centrebacks at the same time. Are they best possible pairing is of course debatable.

Hard to see someone not trying his best with Sir giving boot room talk and telling you to try harder during the game.

10 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Time to bring Bucko for Keogh and play our two best centrebacks at the same time. Are they best possible pairing is of course debatable.

Hard to see someone not trying his best with Sir giving boot room talk and telling you to try harder during the game.

wut

I've been one of Martins biggest fans but I really think I would put Bent or Blackman down the middle and give Martin some time to get right, he looked last night like his heads gone attitude was poor even his touch looked gone, but tbh the service was awful Russell is poor going forward he just runs into someone or falls over the ball it's time for a change up top try something new 

2 hours ago, Palmo said:

I think would be better to have either Weimann or Russell on instead of Baird, since Shotton can play RB or CB, and Johnson is cover for Thorne, and having an extra pair of legs for a winger is much more crucial come the late stages of the game.

You'd still play Russell and you think Johnson is adequate cover for Thorne? Even after last night?

15 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

You'd still play Russell and you think Johnson is adequate cover for Thorne? Even after last night?

Russell on Bench for sure with Razza or Weimann starting, and I would have liked Hanson for cover (or even start if Thorne isn't starting), but Johnson could be a much more solid impact sub if we're searching for a late winner or equaliser.

18 hours ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Grant / Carson
Christie Keogh Shackell Warnock
Thorne
Hendrick Butterfield
Ince Blackman Camara

This for me as well mate. 100%.

Martin and Johnson are not perfoming. Havent been for weeks. There is only so long you can keep playing certain players when they arent performing. 

19 hours ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Grant / Carson
Christie Keogh Shackell Warnock
Thorne
Hendrick Butterfield
Ince Blackman Camara

Yep I'd go with that, although wouldn't argue if Bryson came in place of Hendrick, either of them really if they get nip and near Blackman who I'd give a chance to see what he can do. Ditto Camara who looked lively in his cameo as Johnny needs a timeout.

Bench of Goalie, Buxton, Baird, Johnson, Martin, Russell, Bent

2 hours ago, Dimmu said:

You cannot put LCB in RCB position. 

9 hours ago, The 1884 Group said:

Players, manager and fans have a responsibility to show up and make a difference on Saturday.

Let's get no the front foot from kick off and show the passion and quality we're capable of.

Good point! 

I want to see Ince playing behind Bent .. Just have a gut feeling that is a set up worthy of consideration with the right wide men ... Camera on the left. Not sure who on the right 

its Midfield and attack that needs the right recipe as defence is working well as a unit. .. 

3 hours ago, Dimmu said:

God no!  No No No. Not these two together again. Are you mad!

As things stand we are 3rd,sliding down the league! About 10 days ago we were top

now we are 6 points behind Boro and they have a game in hand.Things change rapidly

in this league.

Btw do we know who is fit for sat? Surely Carson,Thorne,Keogh,Hanson and Bryson

are doubtful,if so can I pick a team including Hughes? just askin.

Archived