The Fawaz Circus 2016

37 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Played 30 games in the last three years, now aged 29.....his last 4 moves all on free transfers.....not sure he'll be taking the championship by storm anytime soon.

Didn't he score a hat trick for us, or am I thinking of someone else?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Didn't he score a hat trick for us, or am I thinking of someone else?

Yes, the last time I had a bet at the match.

He won me £125.

16 minutes ago, cannable said:

Ten years ago come January; frightening! 

I quit while I was ahead. It was a silly hunch. Same with the lottery. The first week they allowed 2-number lucky dips, I won £40. The second week, I won £40. The third week, I lost.

Never had another go.

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

This takeover seems to be taking a while, anyone fancy chipping in a few quid to buy them ourselves. £50 and a second hand fridge will probably do it

I think it'll takes upto 2 months to complete the takeover apparently, but knowing Fawaz it'll be probably 20 years time. :lol: 

25 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Are the prospective new owners just hoping a better club might become available before they sign on the dotted line?

Chesterfield probably be a bargain.

They started out trying to buy Everton, then Swansea now Forest.

Its like going clothes shopping for a nice summer shirt.  Start at Limey's, fook me, £90 quid for a T-shirt, go to Next, £20, still a bit dear for a very average garment then end up at Primark buying dirt cheap sh!!te.that won't last until October.

It does show Fawaz being inept again. You dont go blasting it all over twitter when clearly no deal has been done yet, especially when its nowhere near, yes there might be rumours but the guy is a fool.

6 hours ago, Paul71 said:

It does show Fawaz being inept again. You dont go blasting it all over twitter when clearly no deal has been done yet, especially when its nowhere near, yes there might be rumours but the guy is a fool.

Can we get this straight? Is the guy a fool or are they only rumours? ?

Apparently you can't hold a job down in Nottingham either: 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38014171

Outside of the capital, the most treacherous place for a manager is Nottingham, with Forest and Notts County disposing of 10 managers between them.

Sean O'Driscoll, Alex McLeish, Billy Davies, Stuart Pearce and Dougie Freedman have all come and gone from the City Ground

EDIT: I must defend DCFC on this article, we've sacked 2 managers in that time (Clough & Mcclaren. Wassell was temp, Pearson was mutual consent)

Archived