The Fawaz Circus 2016

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nottingham forest, the global brand. I was watching hooten and the lady (a new programme on sky 1, jury's still out on whether it's fun fun or just fun stupid), and hooten was on new providence island meeting with a dodgy contact. Turns out his dodgy contact is wearing a forest shirt. Of all the shirts in all the world. 

Thing is, I think the wardrobe were probably told to dress this guy like he'd picked his clothes out of a care package, and they thought, what football shirt is most likely to have been thrown away and end up in a care package. 

Just a shame it didn't say Physco on the back. That would've been the best thing ever. 

On 06/11/2016 at 10:45, stoners said:

Getting a draw at the city ground used to be a great result. Now it's a sackable offence 

If one was a conspiricy theorist, you could argue that maybe QPR had secretly lined up Clement, and used this as an excuse for getting rid. It's not unknown.

It must be pretty rare for someone to be sacked for an away draw.

10 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Nottingham forest, the global brand. I was watching hooten and the lady (a new programme on sky 1, jury's still out on whether it's fun fun or just fun stupid), and hooten was on new providence island meeting with a dodgy contact. Turns out his dodgy contact is wearing a forest shirt. Of all the shirts in all the world. 

Thing is, I think the wardrobe were probably told to dress this guy like he'd picked his clothes out of a care package, and they thought, what football shirt is most likely to have been thrown away and end up in a care package. 

Just a shame it didn't say Physco on the back. That would've been the best thing ever. 

They are most probably trying to sell the tv rights to the European market

8 hours ago, Phoenix said:

If one was a conspiricy theorist, you could argue that maybe QPR had secretly lined up Clement, and used this as an excuse for getting rid. It's not unknown.

It must be pretty rare for someone to be sacked for an away draw.

The 4 that are being touted are one extreme to the other

4 hours ago, stoners said:

I know

its at least 75m

That would be a good move if you got that, would cover half your debts fawaz has somehow run up.

Archived