The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

You certainly cruised past the fifth worst team in the country.

Good job you had made another couple of big money signings again.

Yes our 3rd choice gk, 7 reserves and 2 debuts did really well.

I would like to congratulate your 1st team also beating qprs second string 1-0 at home.

Good win for us yesterday. Proves that we can sufficiently motivate ourselves against the lesser sides, hence I'm feeling very optimistic about our next meeting with the gumps.

Tough when we've got 46 'cup finals' this season though. They've only got 2 ffs.....:lol:

2 hours ago, McRamFan said:

That's all you have left, spotting typo's, congratulations. For maximum attention, nothing beats a good mistake.

In fairness, you have just outlined my entire raison d'être.

5 hours ago, GboroRam said:

Is it permanently stuck in the 70s?

No its a Fawaz Fridges diary, have heard that some months in it actually have 35 days, which explains why there are so many late payments as they always pay on the last day of the month.

5 hours ago, tomsdubs said:

Raising your game for one game a season is the sign of a club with no ambition, like the Clough days here.

I am pleased that you can finally accept that Brian wasn't as successful with you lads, he needed a bigger club.

Nonetheless, you haven't done anything since he left.

6 hours ago, mwram1973 said:

Yes our 3rd choice gk, 7 reserves and 2 debuts did really well.

I would like to congratulate your 1st team also beating qprs second string 1-0 at home.

I'm not sure that:

Warnock

Butterfield

Russell

Shotton

Bent

Weimman

Who have all played in your last two (admittedly disastrous) matches, would consider themselves reserves.

They certainly were needed when the kids went behind...

Nice to see Buxton back available. (The Coach & Horses must have had the game called off)

Bloody weather

2 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

I'm not sure that:

Warnock

Butterfield

Russell

Shotton

Bent

Weimman

Who have all played in your last two (admittedly disastrous) matches, would consider themselves reserves.

Nice to see Buxton back available. (The Coach & Horses must have had the game called off)

Bloody weather

disastrous ???? how do you figure that. Away to the league leaders and leeds?? drew 1 lost 1. 2nd in the league.

Try not to be clever tigger it doesn't become you. I see you didn't want to mention the fact that your full strength side only just beat qpr's second string.

I love it how our little insignificant neighbours try to deflect the fact your ****, by saying cos shotton played at leeds he's classed as first team!!, if you checked ya facts you would have already realised that he only played because of injury to shacks. Bent hardly gets game time.

I agree with you though it was great to see bucko back, ya never know, when burton get promoted they could well sign him and you'll get to see more of him. Having said that, how fridgy runs your shower you'll be scouting the coach and horses for players soon enough.

2 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

I'm not sure that:

Warnock

Butterfield

Russell

Shotton

Bent

Weimman

Bloody weather

Weimann didn't even play in that match and Shotton hasn't started a league game all season. 

Nice to see a ex-Derby player keeping the the tard in the cup. if they could fill those pink council seats they may get out of the mess they are in, oh wait, I forgot rats are the first thing to leave a sinking ship...

I don't need to harp on about the past when the present is the gift that just keeps giving.

Rather be in 2nd and have the pressure on game after game, rather than a mid table doing nothing and have a looney in charge kinda club.  Someone must have tied him up and shut him in one of his many fridges as he has gone all Bjork.

Archived