The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cam the Ram said:

In the report from the Football League they even say they expect based on recent FFP return they should pass the FFP requirements so it is literally just Fawaz/staff members being lazy and incompetent.

Or dishonest. And incompetent. Could be lots of things. 

I really hope this takeover founders as well. Fawaz is the perfect owner for our local rivals. I'd actually hate them to have either a proper ownership set up. or owners so bad that they faced absolute disaster. Fawaz manages the wonderful balancing act of steering them clear of oblivion whilst making them a perpetual laughing stock.

14 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

I really hope this takeover founders as well. Fawaz is the perfect owner for our local rivals. I'd actually hate them to have either a proper ownership set up. or owners so bad that they faced absolute disaster. Fawaz manages the wonderful balancing act of steering them clear of oblivion whilst making them a perpetual laughing stock.

Maybe Fridgy doesn't want the potential new owners to see the accounts ,some great comments on LTLF they have nearly got me feeling sorry for them ,nearly.

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=45546

Archived