Callum O'Dowda - Confirmed to Bristol City

Srg

I'm not too fussed about missing out on O'Dowda. I get the feeling that his dad is pushing him when he should really still be learning his trade at a lower league club. He didn't travel with the Oxford Utd squad on their pre-season trip the weekend before he signed for Bristol City, claiming he was sick. I don't like that kind of attitude from a youngster who owes everything to his home town club and has had only half a decent season as a pro footballer. He is nowhere near good enough for this level at the moment and I'd be surprised if he makes a big impact at City. 

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Purpleram said:

But I do understand old bean, I just think you're talking pony?

Hi Purpleram, My 'joke' was not a negative one aimed at anyone. Just a low level bit of nonsense really. Not enough player speculation on here to activate my best work, mate.:thumbsup:

14 hours ago, Purpleram said:

But I do understand old bean, I just think you're talking pony?

Is that a question or a statement? You still seem confused about the whole thing chief...

But back on topic... This guy is obviously balls otherwise we would have signed him... Or is there anyone here who thinks we offered him first team football and he STILL chose Bristol City?

Archived