Sign in to follow this  
Ovis aries

World Darts

Shame that Phil Taylor couldn't bow out on a high, having announced that this was his last ever match, but you can't really argue with a 7-2.

At least it wasn't that odd looking, gurning, bald dutch fella

Any shouts for the PDC World Darts Championship? 

Early shock as number 3 seed Peter Wright crashes out against Toni Alcinas. 

My money on Gary Anderson but wouldn't be surprised to see one of the lower seeds reach the final this year, competition really seems to have hotted up since Phil Taylors decline started.

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

Any shouts for the PDC World Darts Championship? 

Hard to back against MVG, but I did put £5 on Michael Smith @ 22/1 a few weeks back for a bit of interest. He should give me a reasonable run for my money at the very least.

1 hour ago, Kamikaze said:

I got Gerwyn Price @125/1 before his win in the Grand Slam! So fingers crossed (he's into 25 now and in the easier half)

As always cheering on Jelle Klassen too

Ooo that’s a really good price now.

Klaasen has been a favourite of mine since I watched him win the BDO final.

as for the winner, can’t see past MVG myself, unless someone knocks him out early. Then your looking at Anderson, followed by a host of capable players....Smith, Wade, Cross, Price

2 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

I got Gerwyn Price @125/1 before his win in the Grand Slam! So fingers crossed (he's into 25 now and in the easier half)

As always cheering on Jelle Klassen too

Klassen seemed such a talent when he burst on to the scene but he's never really kicked on.

Yeah its been so frustrating... there was a little spell a couple of years ago where i finally thought he had made it.

His BDO win in 06 reslly got me hooked on darts as well!