Arnaud Mendy loaned to Grimsby Town

CumbrianRam

What we need is players that can kick the ball to other players with White shirts on, something that Mendy struggled with during his 1 game spell at Grimsby. Livermore will be replaced soon by Green so I wouldn't worry about that, Livermore will drop to the bench with Hendrie next to him.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it is a sad enditment that we are even considering a player that has been rejected by fecking grimsby who are 2nd bottom of league 2, if mendy plays im giving up hope of staying in the championship

the reason he has been sent back is because they have had a new manager come in and he has stated he wants to see what the lads there can do rather than have anyone on loan ie mendy

Ah well caretaker manager then lol this is what what he put anyway -

JOSH Megginis and Arnaud Mendy have both returned to their respective clubs after a short period with the Mariners.

Town's caretaker boss Neil Woods explained: "The two loan players Mendy and Megginis have been sent back to their clubs. Not for anything that they have done and not in a bad way - it's just to be fair to them.

"As the caretaker manager I think I need to be fair to the players that we've got here first.

"They've been a little bit of a victim of the circumstances of the last two weeks. They are not going to get in the eighteen and I don't think it is fair to keep loan players here.

"They both understand the situation and they will both be going back this weekend."

Doesn't sound like the truth to me, second from bottom in League 2 and struggling you havent got time to be fair to players you want the best players you have available to you out there playing. I think its more a case of he had a crap debut and they didn't feel he is any better than what they have now. Now thats not a major problem as the lads only 19 but we need to get him out on loan to a conference side and get a full seasons football under his belt.

Archived