John & Edward

David

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by vicky-27;37370

[sIZE=2] they are dreadfull - can\'t believe they didn\'t get voted off tonight - Danyl to win [/sIZE]

He's a poof tho!

He said: “I don’t like to conform or be put into one box or another and if I’m honest all the judges are good-looking. If I like someone’s personality it doesn’t really matter what they look like or what sex they are."

Originally posted by Daveyboy;37373

He's a poof tho!

He said: “I don’t like to conform or be put into one box or another and if I’m honest all the judges are good-looking. If I like someone’s personality it doesn’t really matter what they look like or what sex they are."

Thats not gay... it's Bi... learn your prejudices

Originally posted by Daveyboy;37373

He's a poof tho!

He's Bi so m'lady's still in with a chance.

Originally posted by vicky-27;37378

Aaagh wondered what the catty remarks were the ausssie minger was on about - he's ok till he opens his mouth then he he looks like a gorrilla !

If this is a face of a minger, sign me up for 100 of em! form and orderly queue outside my bedroom door mingers.

• 2 weeks later...

i hate these 2 pompous little tw*ts! the only reson they are still in is coz some moron thinks they could be the new bros, only bros could actually sing!

they get right on my wick they do - i wish i could kill them in a really slow and painful way............. maybe something includin some chicken wire, a credit card, some razors an a cheese grater..... hmmmmm...... the possibilities.....

lol

Archived