Mosconi Cup (Pool)

mozza

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not swung a bat in a good while now. Gave my cue to my dad, he was well chuffed. 

I've swapped being a dangerous pool player who can clear up at ease and beat any man, for golf, where I cannot compete with my mates and feel like crying by the 8th hole!

Not watched any mosconi this year, got a lot on at the mo.

I never found out if JW on here was really Jack Whelan!

29 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

not swung a bat in a good while now. Gave my cue to my dad, he was well chuffed. 

I've swapped being a dangerous pool player who can clear up at ease and beat any man, for golf, where I cannot compete with my mates and feel like crying by the 8th hole!

Not watched any mosconi this year, got a lot on at the mo.

I never found out if JW on here was really Jack Whelan!

Youd not take mossy and froggggg.

not ner no way Aunt Sally.

8 hours ago, Boycie said:

Youd not take mossy and froggggg.

not ner no way Aunt Sally.

9 minutes ago, mozza said:

Yea , bring it on , Mostyn , ya easy ..

:ph34r:

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

He's lent his cue out.  I admire him in a way, given an excuse before losing.

:p

2 on 1? Interesting proposition1

Lost the love for it. Basically, when I learned to drive, I stopped drinking midweek, which virtually ended my pool career. My dad still plays about 3 or 4 times a week in various leagues, and as my one piece was his many years ago (he sold it to someone, then I bought it), and he always regretted selling it, I just gave it to him as it was propped up behind a door for 4 years!

I do still possess my Peradon Earl snooker cue though, and I can play pool with that like it's an extension to my arm, so yeah, you're on!

Archived