Gareth Bale's new logo

Day

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gareth Bale has a logo?  (Or is this a joke aimed at people who might recognise that image? )

What is it for? Is he starting a range of something?

So again, what it's for exactly?  

People don't tend to have logos, usually because they have faces. Is he starting a line of sportswear? Clothing? Fragrance? Building a bond-villain style army? 

Or is this some kind of weird vanity thing. 

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

So again, what it's for exactly?  

People don't tend to have logos, usually because they have faces. Is he starting a line of sportswear? Clothing? Fragrance? Building a bond-villain style army? 

Or is this some kind of weird vanity thing. 

Both Messi and Ronaldo have logos, as does beckham, so it's not that unusual, I know from my kids and nephews that Messi  is especially popular with the boots and trainers, but according to Forbes he ranks lower than Ronaldo and not even in the top 10.  

Bale ranks 67th and has a 6 year deal with adidas worth an estimated 35 million, who I would guess are behind the new logo, as if it was him I'm sure he would have tried to get that silly heart thing he does.

19 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Both Messi and Ronaldo have logos, as does beckham, so it's not that unusual, I know from my kids and nephews that Messi  is especially popular with the boots and trainers, but according to Forbes he ranks lower than Ronaldo and not even in the top 10.  

Bale ranks 67th and has a 6 year deal with adidas worth an estimated 35 million, who I would guess are behind the new logo, as if it was him I'm sure he would have tried to get that silly heart thing he does.

Just realised it is the heart thing. The heart is at the bottom, the 11 is at the top, and the adidas stripes form the fingers.

gareth-bale-making-heart-with-his-finger

Tell you what, that is pretty damned good observational design even though I'm not a fan of the execution.

39 minutes ago, Shang said:

Just realised it is the heart thing. The heart is at the bottom, the 11 is at the top, and the adidas stripes form the fingers.

gareth-bale-making-heart-with-his-finger

Tell you what, that is pretty damned good observational design even though I'm not a fan of the execution.

Now you've pointed that out I kinda like it, didn't spot any of that

1 hour ago, Leeds Ram said:

So what?

Bucko's got a log.

Archived