Reading sack Clarke

Day

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I owned the team that put in that display last night, I'd want to fire someone as well. Add to that Clarke's recent... poor decision making and this isn't a shock. 

My advice to prospective Championship managers - do not move house when you get a job in the Championship, you will probably not last enough time for it to be worthwhile. Good pay off for Clarke and a new job in the offing probably. Can you blame him? Not really. Ten games ago, Reading were on the up. Clough to Reading? Someone should invent a football managers' board and card game like monopoly.

Derby County look like the best run Club in the Championship by a country mile.

2 hours ago, EastHertsRam said:

Somebody at work told me Pearson was at the game last night, he might have been sounded out, they usually put out the feelers before sacking a manager, and being as though the QPR gig had already gone to JFH it must have been Reading he was checking out.

I do not like the sound of competing against Pearson at Reading.

2 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Boro beat ipswich 2 - 0. So they have three more points than us, a two goal difference advantage and have scored more goals so we need a three goal difference victory to get past them.Tough call.

Their next few games are incredibly tough, stick with it! 

Archived