Christmas - the things I hate.

Mostyn6

13 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Telling me that when you're watching your little'un tear open presents it doesn't put a smile on your face?

It does until I realise that have to find places for all these new toys gadgets and gizmos and oojamaflips :lol: I just don't like christmas, must be being born in December thing.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Daveo said:

You know how you can easily spot the men that don't like Christmas?

It's the ones without a wife or girlfriend

Mostyn's got a girlfriend.

she's just a bit deflated at the moment.

You don't realise how lucky you all are, I would give anything to be in gods country with my family tucking into Christmas dinner, the full thing, cranberries, stuffing, Christmas hats etc etc  with an open fire, kids everywhere, new presents all over the floor, watching rubbish to and generally families being together.... Enjoy it you miserable soda...

by the way....I do hate....

christmas jumpers - they are not funny/wacky and anyone wearing one does not have a sense of humour. 

Anyone who says "crimbo"

anyone who writes "Xmas"

Cheer up you miserable sods. It's a complete ******* of a world out there without being miserable about the small joys of life along the way as well. Enjoy your Turkey dinners and the faces of your excited children on Christmas morning, don't be cynical for cynicisms sake :)

41 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

You don't realise how lucky you all are, I would give anything to be in gods country with my family tucking into Christmas dinner, the full thing, cranberries, stuffing, Christmas hats etc etc  with an open fire, kids everywhere, new presents all over the floor, watching rubbish to and generally families being together.... Enjoy it you miserable soda...

by the way....I do hate....

christmas jumpers - they are not funny/wacky and anyone wearing one does not have a sense of humour. 

Anyone who says "crimbo"

anyone who writes "Xmas"

Grown men wearing crimbo jumpers should be jailed for the xmas period.

Things I hate about Christmas.

- The numbnuts who think they're awesome for putting up their decorations the last week of November.

- Any excuse for the BBC to show any new Mrs Brown's Boys is a bad thing in my book.  DISCLAIMER - I'm not saying old Mrs Brown Boys is good and it Jumped the shark at some point, every second ever committed to tape is anti comedy...

- Supermarket customers rampantly loading their trollies up like there's an impending nuclear attack, when in fact said supermarkets are only closed for 24hrs.

- Drunk fat/ugly birds in Mrs Santa outfits.

- Hipsters making themselves even more punchable by non-ironic Xmas jumpers.

- Having to put up with the in-laws.

- Paying 30% more on presents I'd get cheaper a week later in the sales.

- Having to choose, and in some cases order, your own presents otherwise you know your Mrs will balls them up completely and by you a load of old tat.

- Kids high as a kite on sugar, constantly, for two whole weeks.

Harry Redknapp being interviewed on SSN at "insert training ground" here on Christmas Day... Probably not this time. Mind probably catch him "walking his dog" with his present in a brown envelope...

Archived