Super Scott Carson

froggg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Said in the Hull matchthread but I'll say it here too. 

It says a lot about the state of Wigan that they managed to get relegated with Carson between the sticks. Lets not forget he was sat next to Rafael Benitez and therefore is a Champions League winner! 

52 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Great signing , said so at the time, has a great understanding now with those in front of him , you can also see he has got something to prove , for me he is the 3rd best English goalkeeper behind Hart and Butland , carry on like this he could even make the euros.

Sorry mate I don't think he's on Woy's Wadar.

Scott's a good keeper. Probably top 10 prem standard by ability, but more importantly he's at the right club at the right time. Coming to Derby has given him a new lease of life and he's playing superbly. You can tell he's comfortable with Keogh and Shack in front of him - it all looks a good fit. Good experienced pro's who seem happy playing for DCFC.

We are going up without a shadow of a doubt.

Been consistent for us through out the season and most goals conceded have not been by his error mainly deflections or just good goals ,definitely a class above grant who will surely find it difficult to regain his plaice as first choice despite Clement giving him the opportunity at the beginning of the season.Agree that Carson is looking very confident and certainly a player that would compliment most premiership teams .

6 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Scott's a good keeper. Probably top 10 prem standard by ability, but more importantly he's at the right club at the right time. Coming to Derby has given him a new lease of life and he's playing superbly. You can tell he's comfortable with Keogh and Shack in front of him - it all looks a good fit. Good experienced pro's who seem happy playing for DCFC.

We are going up without a shadow of a doubt.

Carson-centrebacks-Thorne.

That's pretty impressive diamond to build on.

Archived