On to Hull fri.

ollycutts1982

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Yep Hendo to start as I don't think Bryson has the match fitness yet, but he could be useful from the bench. 

Bryson looked really sharp in his little cameo today. It's not a bad problem to have.

55 minutes ago, eddie said:

Bryson looked really sharp in his little cameo today. It's not a bad problem to have.

I am not sure that Bryson should be allowed to dress in a little cameo when all our other players have to wear our kit. It is a dangerous President Eddie. (smiley)

1 hour ago, eddie said:

Agreed 

he looked like the bryson of old.

Mentally and physically refreshed? - maybe the long break has done him some good. 

Hull are doing a lot better than I expected at this stage of the season and will be our biggest test so far this season especially as it's away.will be disappointed with anything less than a. Point and expect us to win this one .Will be interesting to see if Ince can produce against his old club ?We seem to be playing more as a team and even when several players aren't performing as well as we would like others are stepping up to the marque.

Brighton another surprise at this moment in time aren't going to do a Bournmouth and I expect to gradually drop places,Middlesborough appear to be scratching results and not the power house I was expecting them to be so believe the title is ours for the taking ,if you think I have missed Burnley ,I just don't consider them title contenders .

losing to forest could in hindsight be the best thing to happen to us ,we have tasted defeat and I am sure it has left a nasty taste in every ones mouth ,any thought of complacency will have been kicked out of the dressing room with a reminder to all of those first team selections that we have players capable of taking their place.losing to the gumps  as much as I hate saying it is better than dropping points to serious contenders such as Hull or Middlesborough .A win against Hull would not just generate a great 3 points but I believe would really generate the confidence and unity within the squad for us to go on and take title as Leciester did .COYR . Derby 3 Hull 0

1 hour ago, Rampage said:

I am not sure that Bryson should be allowed to dress in a little cameo when all our other players have to wear our kit. It is a dangerous President Eddie. (smiley)

Perhaps a tutu or two?

Will not be going to this,so will watch sky , well done to those who are going , but with Christmas round the corner , and kids wanting presents , my next away day will be Leeds.All those going get behind the lads , and I have a feeling we will win this one by the odd goal.And Martin to get the winning goal.

Archived