England v France

Day

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, philmycock said:

I can honestly say I've never heard of Tom Heaton and would not have a clue who he plays for

Really?

Shows people's complete ignorance to player's outside of The Premier League.

FYI he plays for Beautiful South, who got him on a Bosman from The Housemartins.

If Sterling was my teammate I'd tackle him. Most infuriating player I can think of. He's a brain away from being amazing. 

Weird friendly for France. They aren't very good. How can a team playing on the counter attack keep getting caught out by counter attacks? 

5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Really?

FYI he plays for Beautiful South, who got him on a Bosman from The Housemartins.

Parked up in a Caravan of Love

5 minutes ago, Alpha said:

If Sterling was my teammate I'd tackle him. Most infuriating player I can think of. He's a brain away from being amazing. 

Weird friendly for France. They aren't very good. How can a team playing on the counter attack keep getting caught out by counter attacks? 

Not sure who said it but 'a modern day Tony Daley' is a pretty good description.

11 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Really?

Haha! Brilliant! My knowledge of the Premiership is very limited, though it will improve when we get promoted. I've googled now and know he plays for Burnley, I wasn't expecting that.

1 minute ago, philmycock said:

Haha! Brilliant! My knowledge of the Premiership is very limited, though it will improve when we get promoted. I've googled now and know he plays for Burnley, I wasn't expecting that.

Remiss of you to assume he played in the Premier League, it could be Rotterdam or anywhere, Liverpool or Rome!

34 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Surprisingly refreshing performance from an England side so far. Solid defensively, good counter-attacking football. We look dangerous in every attack.

I like Dele Alli, too.

Was it not you that was against Lingard being in the squad but you like Dele Alli?

And that in one sentence sums up now fickle England fans can be!

Archived