January Transfer Suggestion Thread

needles

This has to be a joke, Apparently Chris Baird can cover for Jake Buxton at CB! It says we should sell Kelle Roos! and also says Stephen Warnock isn't playing a big part! It even reckons Craig Bryson is a winger so we don't need Dawkins! 

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus Christ who wrote this *****?

6 games unbeaten? Surely he's at least able to count?

Craig Bryson a winger?

Ryan Shotton can play LB?

Bucko described as only a "decent" servant to DCFC.

Bent not done enough? The reasons the moron gives are from last season, before we permanently signed him. He scored goals last season but because he missed a penalty (before being permanently signed) he should be out? I guess Martin should follow him then as he missed the other week.

Whoever wrote this is probably better off any slight hopes he has of becoming an amateur journalist.

On 10/26/2015, 8:14:42, Jezza said:

Interesting that the 'journalist' has turned off the comments and deleted them. Had 5 or 6 comments totally slating the article and his 'knowledge'. 

Martin Odegaard would like to leave Real Madrid on loan during the January transfer window, says Guillem Balague.

Odegaard, 16, has made just one appearance for the Real Madrid senior side since his high-profile move from Stromsgodset.

He was linked in the Spanish press with a loan move to Getafe in the summer, but has instead made eight appearances for Real Madrid Castilla this term.

Balague says patience is needed with Odegaard, who turns 17 in December, but that the midfielder would want to move away on a short-term deal to keep improving.

He told Sky Sports: "We have to be patient with him. He is still 16.

"Real Madrid want him to help the team as it is essential it is a competitive team that forces players to improve. 

"Real want him to stay and start improving himself, with no goals scored yet this season, but he would like to move on on loan. 

"Conversations should take place soon about it."

Odegaard said in August that he was in no hurry to sort his future at such a young age, and admitted Segunda B, where Zinedine Zidane's Castilla play, is a difficult league.

He said: "I'm 16, I'm handling things as best I can and I have a long road ahead of me. I'm in no hurry and there's no reason for me to get stressed.

"Segunda B is a difficult division because there are lots of tough opponents and the pitches are often very bad."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12087/10048850/martin-odegaard-wants-loan-move-from-real-madrid-says-guillem-balague

If we keep our current squad together and with no further serious injuries I'll be happy.

With only 2 starts I wouldn't grumble seeing Jordan Ibe come back for some game time. Think he'd slot in even better this time, especially as we have a tendency to hit the corners early! Can't see this happening though as I think he's been making substitute appearances, but if Klopp strengthens in January...

We are not exactly short of defenders but I'd be interested to see could Gambian international Omar Colley make a step up. Both feed as good, good technique, calm with the ball, same size as Shackell but much faster, can play as CB or LB.... lots of good attributes and only 23.

Plays for Djurgården at the moment, so should be available. He has been linked with at least Monaco, Leverkusen and Gent. Or at least those are teams I've heard.

Definitely worth a trial!

On 10/30/2015, 3:29:48, sage said:

Quelqu'un comme la Jordanie bie

Creo que también deberíamos adaptar el foro para satisfacer cualquier tipo de actores españoles Clemente podría firmar.

Ola, Senor sage, muy impressado mi hermano, afficionado experto, de Futbol. Bravo.

Bie no es igual de Ibe, No entiendo,.Senor sage, pero su Espanol es mas mejor de Senor Rampage, ciertamente.

Dos cervezas, por favor.

Siete punto tres de ciento por Rampage? 

Archived