Ever fell asleep on the bog at a match and got locked in?

Day

A FOOTIE fan had to be rescued by firemen after he fell asleep on the loo during a game — and woke up seven hours later. 

The man, in his early 20s, nodded off during half-time at Barnsley’s Oakwell ground yesterday after “a few beers”.

South Yorkshire Fire was alerted at 11pm when the Barnsley fan, who had lost his mobile phone and shoes, set off alarms. 

Police found him standing on top of a Portakabin shouting for help, having missed most of his side’s 1-0 defeat to Fleetwood Town, their fifth loss in a row.

Read More: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6708714/Dozy-fan-rescued-after-seven-hour-nap-on-loo-at-football-ground.html?CMP=spklr-_-S9SunSocial-_-FBPAGE-_-TheSun-thesun-_-20151025-_-News-_-263110154-_-Imageandlink

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

During the 80's there were quite a few games where i can only remember the last 10 minutes as I had spent the 1st 80 minutes trying to sober up from the drinks before but I don't think I ever fell asleep.. Plymouth away in the cup was the best example, we started drinking at 5:30am as we got into the minibus and supped all the way there and around Torquay before the game. I can remember coming out the ground and getting into a fight but very little about the game.

During the 80's there were quite a few games where i can only remember the last 10 minutes as I had spent the 1st 80 minutes trying to sober up from the drinks before but I don't think I ever fell asleep.. Plymouth away in the cup was the best example, we started drinking at 5:30am as we got into the minibus and supped all the way there and around Torquay before the game. I can remember coming out the ground and getting into a fight but very little about the game.

Did you win?

Did you win?

We came out of the ground and there was scrapping all over the carpark and back to the minibus, Plymouth were outnumbered and didn't stand much of a chance. I didn't really expect any trouble because of the amount of Derby down there but Plymouth gave it a go.

We came out of the ground and there was scrapping all over the carpark and back to the minibus, Plymouth were outnumbered and didn't stand much of a chance. I didn't really expect any trouble because of the amount of Derby down there but Plymouth gave it a go.

i bet you climbed up the fence at back. They weren't going to play the game unless you got down.

Archived