Football TV Subscription Survey

Day

Football TV Subscription Survey  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We've got Sky, not enough houses in the village for Virgin to put cable in (same with gas, they won't install that as they say it would be too expensive) I'll cancel the sports package at the end of May then renew it in August.

I don't miss the Champions League, only watch some PL games but try to see all the Championship games. Watched Exeter v Stevenage last Sunday, couple of cracking goals that would have been shown over and over if they'd been scored by certain Premier League players.

Wouldn't consider upgrading to BT. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Used to have BT (free), but then they removed the free HD element and when they demanded that I take out a new contract or they wanted me to pay for it I told them to stick it up their extorting backsides - I'm just waiting for my current contract to end so that I can get rid of them as a phone supplier. To be honest I don't miss having their crappy match coverage with the two boring Owens (Michael & Hargeaves)......

Poorly designed poll.

I was waiting for that to be honest, surprised it took 2 pages! Although I was expecting a I don't pay for it my Mum and Dad do option wanted.

To be fair tho you are paying for it with Virgin XL, nothing is ever free with these companies, same goes for BT Infinity but then it's online only.

What surprises me is how we have so many that know everything about players across the leagues and Europe yet so few have a subscription to watch live games. 

Premier League is crap, Bundesliga and La Liga are better, how are you watching these German and Spanish games? Also shows that barely anyone is watching Champions League football this season on here, unless you're staying up late for the ITV highlights

BT show a couple of Champions League and Europa league games for free on freeview. Was Man City and Lazio last round of games. 

I can't believe as many as 60% of responders on here have Sky Sports. Murdoch-bankrolling enemies of football. 

Archived