Football TV Subscription Survey

Day

Football TV Subscription Survey  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky sports at the moment. 

Cant get Virgin here and my sky is about to go through the roof because it's the end of the first year. 

Not sure what to do for the best as I want Sky Sports but I want it in HD, I also want to upgrade to fibre broadband. But it's going to cost an absolute fortune. 

Can't cancel votes, I can -1 and +1 where you need me to change but will still show up as what you initially voted for on your screen

For BT Sport - can you take off a No and add a Yes (free with Infinity but we also have BT TV so we get it properly on the telly).

Ta

What surprises me is how we have so many that know everything about players across the leagues and Europe yet so few have a subscription to watch live games. 

Premier League is crap, Bundesliga and La Liga are better, how are you watching these German and Spanish games? Also shows that barely anyone is watching Champions League football this season on here, unless you're staying up late for the ITV highlights

What surprises me is how we have so many that know everything about players across the leagues and Europe yet so few have a subscription to watch live games. 

Premier League is crap, Bundesliga and La Liga are better, how are you watching these German and Spanish games? Also shows that barely anyone is watching Champions League football this season on here, unless you're staying up late for the ITV highlights

They don't have to watch games, they just know! Just like Derby fans that don't go to games know which is our best team and after 10 games that they didn't see, Paul Clement is crap and should be sacked.

I don't have SKY or BT, I don't watch the Champions League other than the odd highlights. Rarely watch live Premier League unless in the pub.

My football fix is being at the match, watching Derby, caring too much for my own sanity what happens.

I get as much pleasure out of watching sunday league football as I do watching Man City v Chelsea or Liverpool v Arsenal so I've never felt the need to subscribe.

I do have a Now TV box which allows me to pay £6.99 to watch a live game if the Rams are on away and I can't get to the game.

Archived