Brendan Rodgers leaves Liverpool

Day

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bizarrely enough, my boss is very good friends with Emile Heskey. He fished and asked him if he knows anything and he said "Klopp 100%,"

How Emile Heskey would know anything about the intricate details of Liverpools board is a bit puzzling but the man seemed confident! 

im going to stick some money on it anyway!

Who knows these days who decides which players come into a Club? If I was using my hard earned money, there is no way that I would not be personally looking at the relevant dvds in detail over a couple of days, if only to confirm the decision as a good one. Very interesting that Maclaren apparently only had one person assessing the opposition allegedly and that Clement now has seven and may end up with nine..Tactics are only relevant if you know the opposition thoroughly. We are heading in the right direction and some of it is the budget version of Real Madrid, Chelsea and PSG. If it works well at those Clubs then why not implement an affordable version of it at Derby County? Supreme common sense in my opinion.Mel Morris will implement ideas that have been proven to work elsewhere. He is a great businessman and it is his money. What else makes sense?

Sat in the car earlier listening to 5 live with Wrighty and Kenny's daughter, what a laugh.

Fan after fan pleading for a scouse voice in the new set up, with not a trace of scouse accent amongst them!

Talk about their history, and how they need Carragher and Gerrard back to recapture glory days, remind me Scousers how many titles they've won?

Who knows these days who decides which players come into a Club? If I was using my hard earned money, there is no way that I would not be personally looking at the relevant dvds in detail over a couple of days, if only to confirm the decision as a good one. Very interesting that Maclaren apparently only had one person assessing the opposition allegedly and that Clement now has seven and may end up with nine..Tactics are only relevant if you know the opposition thoroughly. We are heading in the right direction and some of it is the budget version of Real Madrid, Chelsea and PSG. If it works well at those Clubs then why not implement an affordable version of it at Derby County? Supreme common sense in my opinion.Mel Morris will implement ideas that have been proven to work elsewhere. He is a great businessman and it is his money. What else makes sense?

I've been wondering about this since Clement said it, why the hell would we need 9 analyst's to tell us how the opposition play?

One for virtually every outfield player, I can tell Clement for free, covering 90% of our opposition. 

Keeper rolls it out, centre backs exchange passes before hitting the forwards and looking to pick up the second ball.

Analysis done, send the cheque on the post!

I've been wondering about this since Clement said it, why the hell would we need 9 analyst's to tell us how the opposition play?

One for virtually every outfield player, I can tell Clement for free, covering 90% of our opposition. 

Keeper rolls it out, centre backs exchange passes before hitting the forwards and looking to pick up the second ball.

Analysis done, send the cheque on the post!

A cheque for £1.99p is on its way to you reveldevil. :D

Much more than I'm worth, tbh!#

Please return a cheque for 49p as your fair estimation of your ability has been note, reveldevil. We thought that it was an inflated offer at the time. Your application for training as a brain surgeon has also been reviewed and we feel that you should train as a chiropodist and work your way up.:D

Please return a cheque for 49p as your fair estimation of your ability has been note, reveldevil. We thought that it was an inflated offer at the time. Your application for training as a brain surgeon has also been reviewed and we feel that you should train as a chiropodist and work your way up.:D

You are an asset to this forum, reveldevil. :D Your player analysis strategy is slightly better than mine. It worked well for you at Muppets United where you pulled a lot strings to get that post.

Archived