Brendan Rodgers leaves Liverpool

Day

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gutted they have sacked him it was great fun watching them slowly rot away with that unless bloke in charge. 

Rogers will get a job as a top top pundit or an outstanding motivational speaker..

just hope they don't get Klopp or Carlo 

If they do, you'll want this....

swiss_army_knife.jpg

I think he is probably a good coach, but there is a bit of the touch of the "McClaren's" about him. Too pally pally with players and opposing manager's and really no idea when it comes to buying players. Very few successes on that front, but there has been something seriously wrong with the Liverpool purchasing department for years and the club is in significant decline. Most of their players are bang average, and the one or two decent ones they have (Coutinho obviously) will be snapped up by bigger clubs. It is a great great shame, and when I finally stop laughing I will properly reflect on this tragedy.

I think he is probably a good coach, but there is a bit of the touch of the "McClaren's" about him. Too pally pally with players and opposing manager's and really no idea when it comes to buying players. Very few successes on that front, but there has been something seriously wrong with the Liverpool purchasing department for years and the club is in significant decline. Most of their players are bang average, and the one or two decent ones they have (Coutinho obviously) will be snapped up by bigger clubs. It is a great great shame, and when I finally stop laughing I will properly reflect on this tragedy.

I don't think he had much or any say in the transfers.

Rodgers is prime for Europe!  Probably Spain with his style of coaching / tactics and his inability too do well in the transfer market a proper European set up should suit him nicely. 

If klopp is the man I will be intrigued too see how he does because he blew his arse out in that last season at dortmund . 

They won't get Ancelotti. Too early and he'll walk into an elite job when he wants one. 

I bet if he was looking then Citeh and Chelski would be on alert. 

Whoever the next manager is I'm sure he'll be THAT man like every year is OUR year. 

And along with Arsenal, their year won't arrive because City and Chelsea have more gears. 

Archived