Chelsea

Day

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mourinho losing it? Are the players unhappy with the Eva treatment? Got to admire his arrogance saying sack me if you dare, wouldn't take Roman on like that, not with Klopp looking at a Prem job.

The Billy Davies of the Prem - always somebody else's fault.

Jose to start talking about himself in the third person in 5....4....3....

Mourinho is too preoccupied with being mysterious and slighting referees and Wenger. More mysterious how such fine players seem to have fallen apart as a team. Title chances all but gone already.

FA cocked up the Eva 'tribunal' big-time, disgraceful not to even hear her 'testimony. Stone-age judgement.

Some bad psychology at Stamford Bridge, also missing the thuggish but deadly Costa.

Teams enjoy, rather than fear, the challenge of playing Chelski at the moment. It's a little like Man Utd over the past year - nice to see some of the big boys coping with being merely mortal!

Perhaps if The Blues drop into the bottom three, Abramovich will conduct a Mour-atorium on events....?

I think the treatment of the physios has a lot to do with it. Mourinho has always built his teams around the "us against the world" myth. This is absolutely laughable given the amount of money he spends and the sycophantic adoration he received from the media during his first spell at Chelsea, but football players aren't the brightest and it works. The point is Mourinho behaving deplorably is nothing new and shouldn't surprise anyone, the only difference is he went after people within the club instead of referees or opposition managers. It kind of breaks the "circle the wagons" mentality if you start executing your own troops.

Mourinho losing it? Are the players unhappy with the Eva treatment? Got to admire his arrogance saying sack me if you dare, wouldn't take Roman on like that, not with Klopp looking at a Prem job.

isn't this pretty much what Dortmund did last season. Always fun to watch. 

He was doing alright until 1.08 when he inexplicably lost his cool.  Still he made some good points.  Why is Ivanovic even there if he isn't going to do the job?  Jose should have asked him before the game if he was going to do the job and he would have replied no boss, don't feel like it today, thanks for asking though.

Sounds like how I imagine I sounded at half time at MK Dons. Clement could eff off, Martin could eff off, Butterfield was a waste of a shirt, Ince was a waste of a shirt etc etc.

Archived