Grimsby v Forest Green

Day

As you all take your seats at the iPro this afternoon spare a thought for those less fortunate than you today, the half fans in Brighton, Cumbria and Mexico, the children of Nottingham being dragged to the City Ground, 90 minutes of brainwashing under the Kuwaiti flag.

And of course the Derby County fan sat in the Pontoon at Blundell Park, with the smell of fish fingers wafting through the stands as the game kicks off, surrounded by fans with only one set of teeth between them but every fan will be parents to more kids than Madonna and Angelina Jolie put together.

The non league football, where Craig Forsyths crosses would be cheered with delight, calling him the next Beckham as his pinpoint cross smashes Fred sat in the Findus upper square in the face.

As you're standing there in the concourse, moaning about the choice of alcohol, think of me queuing up for my half time refreshment a pint of warm stale piss served out of a caravan, Carlsberg I'm told and to keep my hand over the top to stop the flies circling. 

Frantically checking the half time scores as the local scumbags eye up my iPhone 6 like its a NASA space shuttle, ready to pounce, kick me in the balls just for that £5 Cash Converters will pay for their stolen goods.

So think of me today, when you're boo'ing, I'll be thinking of you all, and if I make it home safely I may treat you all to a match report.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As you all take your seats at the iPro this afternoon spare a thought for those less fortunate than you today, the half fans in Brighton, Cumbria and Mexico, the children of Nottingham being dragged to the City Ground, 90 minutes of brainwashing under the Kuwaiti flag.

And of course the Derby County fan sat in the Pontoon at Blundell Park, with the smell of fish fingers wafting through the stands as the game kicks off, surrounded by fans with only one set of teeth between them but every fan will be parents to more kids than Madonna and Angelina Jolie put together.

The non league football, where Craig Forsyths crosses would be cheered with delight, calling him the next Beckham as his pinpoint cross smashes Fred sat in the Findus upper square in the face.

As you're standing there in the concourse, moaning about the choice of alcohol, think of me queuing up for my half time refreshment a pint of warm stale piss served out of a caravan, Carlsberg I'm told and to keep my hand over the top to stop the flies circling. 

Frantically checking the half time scores as the local scumbags eye up my iPhone 6 like its a NASA space shuttle, ready to pounce, kick me in the balls just for that £5 Cash Converters will pay for their stolen goods.

So think of me today, when you're boo'ing, I'll be thinking of you all, and if I make it home safely I may treat you all to a match report.

How did they get the improved version?

Well I'm off to the local team. It's Eastleigh vs Nuneaton today.

Do our respective local outfits meet this season daveo?  Can't say as I pay that much attention. 

I don't think you are, unless Braintree have forfeit the game and Nuneaton are in town for a friendly :p 

(Eastleigh are in the same league as Grimsby, so are Braintree, Nuneaton aren't, I'll let you off tho)

I don't think you are, unless Braintree have forfeit the game and Nuneaton are in town for a friendly :p 

(Eastleigh are in the same league as Grimsby, so are Braintree, Nuneaton aren't, I'll let you off tho)

senile dementia. 

Its Braintree at 12 quid for terrace or 18 for a seat given we haven't organised tickets in advance. 

A good hoof and the ball will be on the m27. 

That's Carlsberg Premier.

Daveo, can you pick me up a Grimsby - Forest Green half scarf from the game please?

That's Carlsberg Premier.

Daveo, can you pick me up a Grimsby - Forest Green half scarf from the game please?

If they sell them I will do and I'll hunt you down through your IP address and make sure you pay for it

Archived