Derby County v Sheffield Wednesday

David

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing i have learned from my years as a Forest Fan, is you need to have confidence, and you need to get behind the team...

Wins breed Wins, Losses breed Losses...

Whilst the players could go out with a point to prove and battle hard and make you proud, equally they could go in with their heads held low, expecting "yet another defeat"

Everyone involved in the club, including the fans, need to pick their heads up and show solidarity, show positivity, and make the effort to get the wins...

Everyone looses, and everyone suffers a humiliation every now and then - it's all part of the fun of the game... if there isn't a stadium full of positivity you may struggle - if there is you could turn it around and start your fight back... its still early in the season! Use your strong home support to help you out!!

Originally posted by bakeri666;35959

One thing i have learned from my years as a Forest Fan, is you need to have confidence, and you need to get behind the team...

Wins breed Wins, Losses breed Losses...

Whilst the players could go out with a point to prove and battle hard and make you proud, equally they could go in with their heads held low, expecting "yet another defeat"

Everyone involved in the club, including the fans, need to pick their heads up and show solidarity, show positivity, and make the effort to get the wins...

Everyone looses, and everyone suffers a humiliation every now and then - it's all part of the fun of the game... if there isn't a stadium full of positivity you may struggle - if there is you could turn it around and start your fight back... its still early in the season! Use your strong home support to help you out!!

Some good points there ...

but I still think we'll lose 1-0 courtesy of Marcus.

Bakeri,

Our stadium was full of support every game during the last prem season, did it help?

We finally lost our patience against Reading, and the boo's rang out with a lot of "you're not fit to wear the shirt!"

After that season, the boo's seem to reappear at times, everyone has their own opinion but I agree it will affect the players.

Originally posted by Boycie;35990

Bakeri,

Our stadium was full of support every game during the last prem season, did it help?

We finally lost our patience against Reading, and the boo's rang out with a lot of "you're not fit to wear the shirt!"

After that season, the boo's seem to reappear at times, everyone has their own opinion but I agree it will affect the players.

Ahh but that was different, you were massively out of your depth in the Prem, just like we would be if we went up at the end of this season... But you have an at least mid table CCC side - there is no reason for you to be doing as badly as you are at the moment other than attitude and in some areas i guess inexperience at this level, but the rest of the squad should be able to help the inexperienced and you should be able to show progression from last season, but at the moment your behind the drag curve... and you haven't even played many of the top clubs

Positivity, it's the key!! then do the building properly and there will be no need to re-live the worst team in history season

Here are today's teams:

DERBY COUNTY

Stephen Bywater

Fredrik Stoor

Shaun Barker

Jay McEveley

Dean Moxey

Lee Croft

Robbie Savage

Jake Livermore

Gary Teale

Paul Dickov