Anthony Joshua

Srg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm assuming Klitschko beats Fury, and Joshua keeps banging out the also rans...in that case, AJ might end up going in with Klitschko without having been past 3 rounds. Mad. Klitschko might just pack it up first though.

I'll go on record as saying that Klitschko will never agree to fight Joshua, as he will now want to retire unbeaten. 

Fury is thick enough to give it ago, but I don't think anyone can stop Joshua at the moment. He's not only physically unstoppable, he has the intelligence to match. 

From what I've seen of Joshua I'm concerned of his punching technique, his ability to cover his head and also interested to see if he has a good chin and mind to handle to get tagged.

Beating those chumps they have given him so far doesn't convince me at all.

From what I've seen of Joshua I'm concerned of his punching technique, his ability to cover his head and also interested to see if he has a good chin and mind to handle to get tagged.

Beating those chumps they have given him so far doesn't convince me at all.

He needs top 20 fighters now you'd think, but the manner in which he's beaten the 14 so far is ridiculous.

The same 'unbeatable' hype surrounded Frank Bruno for 21 fights, 9 rounds and a minute. Then James 'Bonecrusher' Smith found his jaw - and discovered that it was made of glass.

I'll go on record as saying that Klitschko will never agree to fight Joshua, as he will now want to retire unbeaten. 

Fury is thick enough to give it ago, but I don't think anyone can stop Joshua at the moment. He's not only physically unstoppable, he has the intelligence to match. 

Completly agree, Klitschko will retire undefeted, will never get in a ring with Joshua. Joshua is stupidly fast for a heavy weight, long reach and heavy shots raining down that quickly, Klitschko's hold and hit technique will not be good enough as he wouldn't get close enough.

The same 'unbeatable' hype surrounded Frank Bruno for 21 fights, 9 rounds and a minute. Then James 'Bonecrusher' Smith found his jaw - and discovered that it was made of glass.

I agree.

No one knows how good he is because the guy hasn't been hit on a regular basis.

Can he grind it out when under pressure?

Let's hope so but let's also not consider him some kind of great because he can beat lorry drivers and bouncers.

Archived