Rugby World Cup 2015

StockholmRam

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great result for Scotland, Japan will be knackered for Wednesday and the Boks look totally deflated.

Too many older players perhaps, I heard they still have 8 from the 2007 world cup in their squad.

The nation will be in mourning after today's result.

Cant fault the passion and pride these guys show when they play for their nation. Puts the footballers to shame. 

Great result for Scotland, Japan will be knackered for Wednesday and the Boks look totally deflated.

Too many older players perhaps, I heard they still have 8 from the 2007 world cup in their squad.

The nation will be in mourning after today's result.

Cant fault the passion and pride these guys show when they play for their nation. Puts the footballers to shame. 

New Zealand just look so much better though. Wales and Uruguay had this earlier for about 15/20 mins. The minnows are buoyed by Japan's win. They'll have a right good go but I see the All Blacks finishing the job when they come back out. Think Argentina might be a bit annoyed at only getting the kick from that last move because to be honest they weren't far off another try.

New Zealand just look so much better though. Wales and Uruguay had this earlier for about 15/20 mins. The minnows are buoyed by Japan's win. They'll have a right good go but I see the All Blacks finishing the job when they come back out. Think Argentina might be a bit annoyed at only getting the kick from that last move because to be honest they weren't far off another try.

Archived