HITC piss on Alan Nixon ; loan window rumours

PistoldPete2

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We certainly need a right back to have the full set.

I would say we need a left back.

We  currently have Forsyth who has great strengths, held back by shaky confidence and Warnock who has the experience but has had a shaky start and has a section of the crowd against him.

Both could move inside a position, making them versatile as bench players if we signed a quality replacement 

I would say we need a left back.

We  currently have Forsyth who has great strengths, held back by shaky confidence and Warnock who has the experience but has had a shaky start and has a section of the crowd against him.

Both could move inside a position, making them versatile as bench players if we signed a quality replacement 

Fozzy is one of the best LBs in the league... we'd struggle to do better...

Yep, the truth is, there aren't many good LBs in this league. 

I don't think there are many good full backs in FOOTBALL full stop (or PERIOD for AR)

The dynamics of that positions change a decade ago to the detriment of good solid defending in my opinion.

I don't think there are many good full backs in FOOTBALL full stop (or PERIOD for AR)

The dynamics of that positions change a decade ago to the detriment of good solid defending in my opinion.

Absolutely correct Mostyn7.:) You have been upgraded to 7 for services to sensible comments on here. :)

It can no longer be said that Clement has time to get the team sorted. He has £20 million worth of signings plus George Thorne and Martin as a team plus a further hat full of really good players at Derby County. If he cannot get this squad winning most of their games at a canter in a month's time then he is frankly not up to the job. There are five or six managers in this division that could get this squad promoted with little effort.What excuses remain? None. we are nine points adrift of  top spot to a team that I feel might just get promoted. Chris Hughton is an excellent manager and his new signings have gelled right away.None of the most likely contenders have beaten us yet so we will need to beat them when we get the chance.Draw against Boro was fine.We need six consecutive wins to get to two points a game. I still think that the fullbacks are the problem as they get caught out of position.

It can no longer be said that Clement has time to get the team sorted. He has £20 million worth of signings plus George Thorne and Martin as a team plus a further hat full of really good players at Derby County. If he cannot get this squad winning most of their games at a canter in a month's time then he is frankly not up to the job. There are five or six managers in this division that could get this squad promoted with little effort.What excuses remain? None. we are nine points adrift of  top spot to a team that I feel might just get promoted. Chris Hughton is an excellent manager and his new signings have gelled right away.None of the most likely contenders have beaten us yet so we will need to beat them when we get the chance.Draw against Boro was fine.We need six consecutive wins to get to two points a game. I still think that the fullbacks are the problem as they get caught out of position.

The arrogance of the bold bit is absolutely staggering. Give the man a feckin chance.

Archived