Berahino Tantrum

Day

Ain't he an arrogant little tit anyway? 

Probably an arrogant little tit with an inept agent. He needs better guidance than he has been getting. Unless this is handled in the right way by the club and his advisers his value to others will go down. I like Jeremy Peace, he will not be trodden on by other bigger clubs or arrogant little tits.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Makes me laugh Spurs taking moral high ground saying they're disappointed WBA chose to make bids public. Spurs have been leaking snippets to the Mirror for weeks saying how they're going to make a bid and are confident of landing him "in the next 48hrs"

if Spurs had made a sensible offer, both in terms of structure and amount WBA wanted ( which was widely known) they would've got there man. But they tried to be smart and missed out.

im disappointed Berahino didn't go as this will all inevitably kick off again in January.

Fair play to Peace on this one. If Levy wanted to know how it was going to work he could've given Sam a call given experience with Thorne.

Hope it doesn't unsettle your team too much - can't imagine it would given Pulis' non-nonsense approach but footballers and their egos can be funny things...

Fair play to Peace on this one. If Levy wanted to know how it was going to work he could've given Sam a call given experience with Thorne.

Hope it doesn't unsettle your team too much - can't imagine it would given Pulis' non-nonsense approach but footballers and their egos can be funny things...

Pulis knows how to deal with arrogant strikers. Just ask James Beattie.

I'm a bit stuck on this one, cos of course like everyone else I assume he means he'll never play for Peace again.

But it really narked me the way Sky have reported it and quoted it as him saying he'd never play fro West Brom under Peace again.

That's not what he wrote at all, it might be what he meant but it's not what he wrote and it's really unprofessional journalism from Sky.

If I'm his agent I get him out of that easily. Anyone with half a brain will get him out of that easily.

He wrote that he was sad that he can't say how the club have treat him but he can officially say he'll never play Jeremy Peace.

That could just have easily meant he's gutted not to leave but he respects Peace's decision and he'll never force the issue by playing silly games like going on strike, in other words he's gutted but he's staying...

If he's got any sense he'll sue Sky for falsely reporting and he'll issue a reworded statement.

I suspect though by tweeting like that in the first place, sense is not high on his list of skills.

Don't think he has an agent or its his mum.

Sacked his agent because of his hand in the Sterling farce.

Sad to see a guy like Saido hated, hes been through a lot by the looks of it through interviews and reports.

I hope he can bounce back................ preferably on loan at us :ph34r:

Archived