we have just been robbed

lyndsey

took the hubs and kids up to the plank and leggit after the match for some dinner, got back and we were playing with the dogs in the front room, after about 10 mins we heard the gate go and some one had been in the house, into the kitchen and took my purse and gaz's phone, he even took the kids choc bars off the side,

feel sick to the stomach that someone has been in my house with my kids there. my lad Ryan has been sat here shaking the poor thing.

got a good look at the srawny tw*t. had the coppers here from about 9.30 and they have just gone (cant fault them)

why the hell do people do ***** like that, they cant use the phone or the cards cus they are all cancelled.

have been buzzing tonight after the match and some ****** totally bummed us out. total utter grade A *****

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i feel for you .

i know what its like to be burgled,

thats one of the reasons i decided to move to australia,

they are a certain type os scum that if caught , dragged into a field and covered in petrol then light it !!!

these people wreck peoples lives full stop

its some dirty junkie from moth eaton or sawley i bet!

:mad:

cheers guys

Ry's feeling better now, he's all excited that he's back at footy today after hurting his knee. (men so easily pleased)

i said the same thing to gaz when he said i wish i had collered him, gaz would prop get done for assult while the tw*t walked scot free, the law can be a proper ass.

there's some ********* out there aint they, least i managed to watch the footy league show while the coppers were here!!

i hope the coppers up your way are better than the ones in sheffield. i used to live in a block of flats just out of the town centre, i asked my neighbor to keep an eye on my flat as i was going to my girlfriends in donny for the weekend.

came back on sunday night to find my door kicked off the hinges and my flat completely empty, washing mashine, tv, clothes, even the iron and kettle had gone.

turned out it was my neighbour who did it and moved into his girlfriends with all my stuff.

police said they were too busy and that i should have had insurance, even though they had footage of him on cctv taking all my stuff,

F***IN CNUT

Originally posted by trigger;34670

i feel for you .

i know what its like to be burgled,

thats one of the reasons i decided to move to australia,

so then trig you moved to country filled with people sent there coz there crims to get away from crime lol oh the irony

the w*nker who broke in last week has been charged, they arrested him saturday night for doing the same thing up the road.

the ***** lives on the same road as us.

Not on your own doorstep, thought that was the first rule for thieving scallies .

Hats off to the police they have been really good (makes a bloody change)

have now decided to defo move and have been to look at a granny bungalow hehe will suit us down to the ground, no stairs to fall up when i've had to much vodka

Archived