The world will end on 21st September and not because of Sky Sports

Day

Earth will be destroyed in four weeks as a giant asteroid heads towards our planet, it has been claimed.

Conspiracy theorists claim that the world will be destroyed upon its arrival between September 21 and 28.

The origins of the claim come from self-proclaimed prophet Efrain Rodriguez, who has passed his research onto NASA.

Mr Rodriguez' prediction appears to support the Blood Moon Prophecy, with September 28 marking the last of four 'blood moons'.

Have your say in our new comments section below

It is claimed that disaster looms when a lunar eclipse - which last took place in April 2014 - is followed by six full moons.

He says he had a vision of the asteroid "entering the airspace of the town of Arecibo in Puerto Rico, striking the sea between the island of Mona and Mayaguez and triggering a magnitude 12 earthquake".

Because the prophercy has so many people worried, NASA has been forced to issue a statement clarifying matters.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/asteroid-to-destroy-earth-four-6333782

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when we had the total solar eclipse in the late 90's(?) and there was a guy on the news who had sold everything, given his money away and gone to Cornwall to watch the eclipse because the world was going to end that day. Wonder what happened to him?.

I'm not a conspiracy fan but just wonder for a moment that if there really was an asteroid coming, do you think NASA or the governments would tell us or not?. Better to get quickly wiped out in ignorant bliss or get killed in violent panic and riots?. I suppose it would be too difficulty to keep something like that quiet, with all the amateur astronomers around the place.

I remember when we had the total solar eclipse in the late 90's(?) and there was a guy on the news who had sold everything, given his money away and gone to Cornwall to watch the eclipse because the world was going to end that day. Wonder what happened to him?.

I'm not a conspiracy fan but just wonder for a moment that if there really was an asteroid coming, do you think NASA or the governments would tell us or not?. Better to get quickly wiped out in ignorant bliss or get killed in violent panic and riots?. I suppose it would be too difficulty to keep something like that quiet, with all the amateur astronomers around the place.

If an asteroid was going to hit in a month, NASA, CIA, SPECTRE, the Krankies or whoever would have had to silence an awful lot of amateur astronomers by now. 

If you've noticed a series of unexplained deaths or disappearances amongst members of school astronomy clubs and the like, then you can be sure something is afoot.

In all seriousness I hope that people aren't stupid enough to believe that we are going to die this september. I remember reading in 2012 that some people commited suicide because they were so scared what was alleged to be coming.

I'm all in favour of people making snap decisions based upon such tosh.

It's the equivalent of adding chlorine to the gene pool

Earth will be destroyed in four weeks as a giant asteroid heads towards our planet, it has been claimed.

Conspiracy theorists claim that the world will be destroyed upon its arrival between September 21 and 28.

The origins of the claim come from self-proclaimed prophet Efrain Rodriguez, who has passed his research onto NASA.

Mr Rodriguez' prediction appears to support the Blood Moon Prophecy, with September 28 marking the last of four 'blood moons'.

Have your say in our new comments section below

It is claimed that disaster looms when a lunar eclipse - which last took place in April 2014 - is followed by six full moons.

He says he had a vision of the asteroid "entering the airspace of the town of Arecibo in Puerto Rico, striking the sea between the island of Mona and Mayaguez and triggering a magnitude 12 earthquake".

Because the prophercy has so many people worried, NASA has been forced to issue a statement clarifying matters.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/asteroid-to-destroy-earth-four-6333782

That sausaging gypsy curse again?

After doing some research there seems to be a lot of theories about what is going to happen in September, the asteroid theory seems to be the most popular but here are some other crazy theories by others that caught my attention:

1) In September when the pope meets Obama in September he will declare that God is false, that aliens created us as slaves and a full scale alien invasion is imminent, many believe that will be the deception talked about in the bible to lead people away from God and that these "aliens" are demons sent by Satan.

2) The American dollar will fall and the martial law will be declared after jade helm is finished in order for  the new world order to commence

3) The world wide economy will collapse and there will be a global recession, a lot worse than the one we saw a few years ago.

4) America will be destroyed by a huge tsunami for rejecting God and they are the whore of babylon stated in the bible

5) Isis will behead the queen which will trigger the start of world war 3

6) The antichrist will start his reign but will first appear as a saviour , perhaps in disguise of Jesus as he will single handedly stops ww3 from commencing

7) The rapture will take place

8) It will be revealed that Isis captured MH370 and will fire a nuke equipped with a plane into a highly popular area causing mass destruction but there are differing views as to where this will hit, some people are saying palestine whilst some are saying into the USA.

As you can see lots of crazy theories , a lot of them by religious nuts, and I'm pretty confident that none of them will happen. The most likely one out of that list I guess is the world wide economy collapse with the situation in China but I think that will eventually sort itself out. I'm more worried that people spent time to create these theories in the first place.

Archived