Montreal Masters

eddie

He finally got the Djokovic monkey off his back tonight, beating him in the final to win the Montreal Masters event and in the process, elevated himself to No 2 in the world above Roger Federer.

Well played, Angus Podgorny.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He finally got the Djokovic monkey off his back tonight, beating him in the final to win the Montreal Masters event and in the process, elevated himself to No 2 in the world above Roger Federer.

Well played, Angus Podgorny.

He was brilliant .

Breathtaking stuff .

Very impressed with Novaks French  though  

Now watching PGA looks like the Australian Jason Day has it  

He was brilliant .

Breathtaking stuff .

Very impressed with Novaks French  though  

Now watching PGA looks like the Australian Jason Day has it  

Me too. It's been a great night of sporting telly

Would be interesting if dope testing in tennis was of the same standard as cycling is now. Andy has not had a level playing field for years.

The last figures reported relate to 2013. Murray missed the entire year, but was still tested 12 times out-of-competition. Like cycling, the biological passport system was introduced to the sport in 2012. Figures indicate that all the top players are tested far more than the lower-ranked players.

I'm intrigued that you suggest that Murray has 'not had a level playing field for years'. Are you suggesting that he's been a bit naughty - or that others have been?

The last figures reported relate to 2013. Murray missed the entire year, but was still tested 12 times out-of-competition. Like cycling, the biological passport system was introduced to the sport in 2012. Figures indicate that all the top players are tested far more than the lower-ranked players.

I'm intrigued that you suggest that Murray has 'not had a level playing field for years'. Are you suggesting that he's been a bit naughty - or that others have been?

Others

Archived