upcoming gigs

rezner

11 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

of the other three, one is getting married, one has a job as a tube driver with fixed holidays and cannot get time off without losing his job and the third one has his own gig on the same day!

Bet it's the last time you buy tickets for everyone up front init?

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby band The Struts, playing a homecoming gig at The Venue on 7th July (Sold Out)

I guess there will be people on here who know their singer Luke. They re-released a much revised (much improved) version of their 2014 album, Everybody Wants, after extensive touring of America this year and this is their first time back in the UK in a while

22 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Derby band The Struts, playing a homecoming gig at The Venue on 7th July (Sold Out)

I guess there will be people on here who know their singer Luke. They re-released a much revised (much improved) version of their 2014 album, Everybody Wants, after extensive touring of America this year and this is their first time back in the UK in a while

they were on @TroyDyer's show a couple of years back, very funny too. You got a link G?

14 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

looks like I've ended up with 4 stone roses tickets for the Sunday 19th gig. Need to get rid! 

I'd probably take 2 off ya if there going for face value, there standing tickets and your a trustworthy guy.

The other two I'd stick on a app called twickets, they will go pretty quick. 

My favourite band, a band called InMe, are playing the Venue in Derby on the 23rd. I can never find the money to get to many gigs so it's a rare one but I never miss these guys when they come around on tour. Usually they're in Rock City but The Venue saves me on the Red Arrow.

34 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

just had an email from East Midlands Airport telling me to set off for my flight a lot earlier cos the Download Festival starts on the same day I fly out to Greece! Grrrrrr

Be pretty cool seeing a festival site from an aerial perspective though! 

On 17 May 2016 at 10:58, Bilbo said:

Anyone doing any festivals this year? I'm doing Isle of Wight and Victorious festival. 

Local festival is Strawberry fields kid friendly see, another might do the Bloodstock at Catton with a mate for something completely different and showing my age the Rewind festivals are real dress up party gigs.

Jealous b.t.w would love to see Queen 

Have had to go for the full 3 days at Download, as the three main attractions are on a different day.

Friday - Rammstein

Saturday - Avatar

Sunday - Gojira

Lots of other stuff to check out and I get an early night on Sunday, as Iron Maiden have demanded no one is allowed to clash with their set.  Therefore, Jane's Addiction followed by a nice early night!

Archived