upcoming gigs

rezner

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

nah, means I have someone to go with now, and I get to make my money back.

Knowing your luck mate, they'll be making a week end of it and going a day earlier and stopping a day later.?

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Anyone else here bagged tickets for Catfish and the Bottlemen at Derby Arena?

Missed them after not getting a pre-sale code as my email on my phone messed up and hadn't been syncing e-mails. 

Will be a few knocking about on the resale sites nearer the time though so still expect to get in.

On 1 June 2016 at 18:15, 1977 Ram Raider said:

Stereophonics tomorrow night in Snottingham, can't wait.

Hope they were good? Off Cardiff for a stag do tomorrow and someone decided it was a good idea to get tickets for these! Having never seen them before not sure what to expect, but as it could get messy, doubt it will have a lasting memory.

10 hours ago, Zag zig said:

Hope they were good? Off Cardiff for a stag do tomorrow and someone decided it was a good idea to get tickets for these! Having never seen them before not sure what to expect, but as it could get messy, doubt it will have a lasting memory.

The lads home town should be the best gig of the tour. I've seen this particular tour twice, one in Leeds and now Notts. Really good band, let me know how you get on, if you can remember.

1 hour ago, chezzyram said:

Just back from Bruce Springsteen at the Ricoh in Coventry. Gig ticket £125, hotel £120, stadium parking £25, 3 and a half hours of The Boss and the magnificent E Street Band at their very best, priceless.

I went to the Etihad gig. They just get better and better with age.

On 4 June 2016 at 10:18, 1977 Ram Raider said:

The lads home town should be the best gig of the tour. I've seen this particular tour twice, one in Leeds and now Notts. Really good band, let me know how you get on, if you can remember.

They were great and I even started to recognise the odd tune, like "have a nice day" despite not being a fan. To be honest I had no idea of their music, let alone knowing it was their home town. So the locals really being up for it made it.

Real novelty stag do, concert in sun, plenty if beer, then town, no ruddy sleep though, paper thin walls in travelodge and Cardiff pretty lively on a Saturday night. Darn good idea for a summer stag do.

On 6/3/2016 at 18:02, JoetheRam said:

Missed them after not getting a pre-sale code as my email on my phone messed up and hadn't been syncing e-mails. 

Will be a few knocking about on the resale sites nearer the time though so still expect to get in.

Sign up for Twickets - they're only allowing resales from there, and you can get email alerts when tickets come available.

Face value or less. And about time too. Hate the likes of StubHub etc where its basically legit touting.

Isle of Wight Festival this weekend, Faithless, Stereophonics, The Who and Queen (with Adam Lambert) supporting.

Was kind of hoping it would be Ricky Lambert, but apparently he's busy finding a new club.

On ‎05‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 23:26, Zag zig said:

They were great and I even started to recognise the odd tune, like "have a nice day" despite not being a fan. To be honest I had no idea of their music, let alone knowing it was their home town. So the locals really being up for it made it.

Real novelty stag do, concert in sun, plenty if beer, then town, no ruddy sleep though, paper thin walls in travelodge and Cardiff pretty lively on a Saturday night. Darn good idea for a summer stag do.

Don't need to go to Cardiff, surely? You can shave the groom's eyebrow off anywhere.

7 hours ago, Bilbo said:

Isle of Wight Festival this weekend, Faithless, Stereophonics, The Who and Queen (with Adam Lambert) supporting.

Was kind of hoping it would be Ricky Lambert, but apparently he's busy finding a new club.

Has it got earlier recently? I was on holiday there once in the 6 weeks and it was on the week after I came back?

42 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Has it got earlier recently? I was on holiday there once in the 6 weeks and it was on the week after I came back?

That's Bestival you fool, you used to get free admission if you swam there!

13 minutes ago, Boycie said:

would it be Derwent, Trent, Humber estuary, The North Sea, The Wash, The channel, and Solent?

Nah, you can use the canal system to cut down the mileage, swim towards Leics then pickup the Grand Union heading sarf.

Archived