upcoming gigs

rezner

On 5/16/2016 at 23:32, Badlands said:

I'd probably take 2 off ya if there going for face value, there standing tickets and your a trustworthy guy.

The other two I'd stick on a app called twickets, they will go pretty quick. 

I haven't yet received the tickets, but yeah, I won't be looking to profit on them.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 24/05/2016 at 05:39, maydrakin said:

Have had to go for the full 3 days at Download, as the three main attractions are on a different day.

Friday - Rammstein

Saturday - Avatar

Sunday - Gojira

Lots of other stuff to check out and I get an early night on Sunday, as Iron Maiden have demanded no one is allowed to clash with their set.  Therefore, Jane's Addiction followed by a nice early night!

Even if you don't like maiden I would recommend going just to watch the show, it wasn't as good as rammsteins was last time, but the spitfires flying over during aces high was very good.

Going to see AC/DC, and catfish and the bottlemen in June. Be interesting to see how AC /DC are with axl

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

I haven't yet received the tickets, but yeah, I won't be looking to profit on them.

Sorry bud, bought 2 the other day through twickets.

Put them on there using your confirmation email, they should go really quick. Twickets holds the money till the other person confirms they have the tickets so as long as you send them recorded you will be fine. 

1 hour ago, Badlands said:

Sorry bud, bought 2 the other day through twickets.

Put them on there using your confirmation email, they should go really quick. Twickets holds the money till the other person confirms they have the tickets so as long as you send them recorded you will be fine. 

haven't physically received them, and am on holiday in the week leading up to the gig, so am getting a bit twitchy

20 hours ago, Joe. said:

Even if you don't like maiden I would recommend going just to watch the show, it wasn't as good as rammsteins was last time, but the spitfires flying over during aces high was very good.

Going to see AC/DC, and catfish and the bottlemen in June. Be interesting to see how AC /DC are with axl

Seen them a couple of times and I find them a bit, meh.

Would rather leave early than suffer several hours stuck in the car park for Iron Maiden.  Same goes for Black Sabbath on the Saturday.

Up to Camden tomorrow. Weather forecast looks good. Few beers around the Lock, and then a few more, and then just as it starts to go off cool will drop into the Roundhouse to watch Radiohead. Promises to be a good day.

10 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Up to Camden tomorrow. Weather forecast looks good. Few beers around the Lock, and then a few more, and then just as it starts to go off cool will drop into the Roundhouse to watch Radiohead. Promises to be a good day.

Great reviews so far, any particular old favourite you'd like to hear?

7 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Great reviews so far, any particular old favourite you'd like to hear?

They played a really good set tonight Steve, 25 songs, and so far they have played about 40 in the 5 gigs this month.  I like a bit of a bounce so Just, Airbag, 2+2=5 and My Iron Lung would be good, but really not that worried. Will drop you a PM over the weekend to let you know how it was. Cheers.

Well Radiohead were good, indeed very good. Setlist was a bit dodgy from my own personal perspective, but they played 24 very good songs, and not their fault that they have so many good other ones. They can't play them all can they. The crowd were sh!te. No atmosphere, or anyone who wanted to jump around. Loads of tw@ts with top knots and short arse gobby girlfriends, who had bagged their space and weren't going to move from it. So many also thought that the pleasure of going to a gig is to watch it through the medium of a mobile phone. Something that should have been really good was spoilt by a room full of geeks and metrosexuals who are clearly very good at speed booking tickets online, but in an id parade would probably struggle to know Johnny Greenwood from Ron Greenwood. 7 out of 10.

Just now, Boycie said:

You got the tickets yet most'?

my mates got his, I know you were worried you'd be away when they came?

no, not arrived yet. Do you know if your mate had to sign for them? If they arrive whilst I am out, they need to come very soon so I have time to get to the Post Office to collect.

I don't now need to sell them, since the support act(s) have been announced, the demand has increased and the person who decided he couldn't go, has now decided he and his mrs are going! lol

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

no, not arrived yet. Do you know if your mate had to sign for them? If they arrive whilst I am out, they need to come very soon so I have time to get to the Post Office to collect.

I don't now need to sell them, since the support act(s) have been announced, the demand has increased and the person who decided he couldn't go, has now decided he and his mrs are going! lol

Think they just came through the post?

id tell your mate to jog on!? Cheeky git.

Archived