Player predictions

admira

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am with those who say Hanson. A coupe of Cameos I have seen tell me that this young man is going to be a huge asset. I can't tell you why precisely but he has strength seems to play simple passes accurately and seems very calm in possession.

sasenwankamo might have the same potential but just need to see him on the pitch a little more before I put any money on it

worried that Bent might not do the business and that Christies promise early last season might fade completely and become a distant memory. Everyone else is going to be faultless and we will win the league by 10 clear points. 

Don't think we are going to have any players that stand out as being bad, I expect them to all improve

with Dawkins to surprise a lot of doubters, also Bent to get over 20 with half his matches starting at 65.

Baird, shackell or Weiman take your pick as all will step up and make a big impact. 

Each year there is at least one player who over the course of the season does much better than anyone expected.. Similarly there are players whose overall performance disappoints (think Bryson last year).

If you had to pick one player in each category for the coming season, who do you think they would be?

I'm going for Dawkins to be the pleasing one. If he plays that central role, he looks impressive. For the underachiever, I don't think Bent is going to have the impact we saw last season. 

I'm not sure Dawkins will get anywhere near this team will he?

For me I think Keogh will have a great season without the captaincy.

I think Ince will 'disappoint' goals wise as last season was an anomaly.  Think he'll have a good season and still chip in with 6-8 goals though.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived