Michail Antonio the best player in the Championship

Day

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Manager Rates His Own Player Highly- reeeeeeeeeaaad all about it!

Shock of the century.

Now look here ginge, you can rate your players without sounding like a fool. Let me give you an example...ahem....

"I believe Antonio to be one of the best players in the Championship" 

Could have easily avoided sounding like a plonker.

Now look here ginge, you can rate your players without sounding like a fool. Let me give you an example...ahem....

He's talking to Antonio there and the club who's bidding for him, not to us, not even the Forest fans. I don't believe for one moment he believes it, nor cares what we think about that statement.

Every manager in the land does it.

Yeah exactly...

"Michail Antonio is a Championship "footballer" would have been perfect.

Have you read it?

"Last season, yes, in spite of the fact that Ronaldo was fantastic," Mourinho said when asked if Hazard had a better season than Ronaldo.

Talking about form last season

Have you read it?

"Last season, yes, in spite of the fact that Ronaldo was fantastic," Mourinho said when asked if Hazard had a better season than Ronaldo.

Talking about form last season

And you still think he's right? Do you think Mourinho actually believes it either?

This is all about Forest for my liking, if our manager was trying to flog Hughes for a high price or felt he needed a confidence boost and said he was the best midfielder in the league, they'd lap it up like nothing else. 

And you still think he's right? Do you think Mourinho actually believes it either?

This is all about Forest for my liking, if our manager was trying to flog Hughes for a high price or felt he needed a confidence boost and said he was the best midfielder in the league, they'd lap it up like nothing else. 

I preferred you when you was still at school

Archived