Gaming

SaintRam

Fifa is the only game I play. I play about 10 games a week, none of that ultimate team lark, just the standard progress through online division stuff - I miss the 'Add a guest' feature. Regarding the glitches, I rarely get any.

Rocket League is incredible. Came back from 4-0 down to win 5-4 the other night and it matched anything I'd had in FIFA.

You play it on PC or PS4?

This is the game I'm most looking forward to

Xbox gets a beta in a few months as well, hopefully it lives up to the hype

Don't let the scripted player voice chat fool you though. Does look good however. 

Looking forward to the next Gears of War. 

This is the game I'm most looking forward to

Xbox gets a beta in a few months as well, hopefully it lives up to the hype

Yeah looks pretty good.

I'm also as Srg said looking forward to next Gears,as well as Star Wars Battlefront and the new Fallout also.

Edited by AmericanRam

Rocket league is a good game but it can get annoying when your teammates deliberately barge into you to stop you from scoring. It's the summer holidays now so there will be a lot of kids on it. I've been enjoying playing rocket league in my time off work but young 12 year olds do ruin the gaming experience.

Edited by dcfcrammyboy1

Its definitely limited, especially after coming from ProjectCARS. Im enjoying F1 though, finding it better than 13 and 14, just wish they hadnt stripped it back for its first next gen outing, such a **** move and has been the thing to do in sports games this and last gen. 

I just started Alan Wake but it's too scary.

Alan Wake, wow, yeah that scared the crap out of me. I wasnt one of the mugs that pre-ordered it for its release alongside the 360. How bummed must you of been if you did that and then didnt get the game for another 5 years :D

Had it on 360 but never got very far as I soiled too many pairs of pants but I might give it another go as I got it as part of a Humble Bundle a while back so its sat in my Steam library.