James Vaughan

toffee

Hi all i'm an everton fan and i hope you don't mind me coming on here but was just wondering if anyone can tell me how James Vaughan played on Saturday.Now the lads quality and i really hope he doe's well for you,if it wasn't for the injury's he'd be in our first team all the time.The lad always puts 110% in got a great touch and most of all can score goals you won't see him pulling out of tackles.Anyway thanks for your time and gl for the season

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Daveyboy;34769

Probably knackered as he hasn't had much first team football recently, better to take him off and rest him than risk getting injured.

Hope that's the case,i just feel one more long term injury and the lad will call it a day such a shame as everton had high hopes for the lad just a shame he seems to suffer a lot of long term injury's.

Didn't mention anything about an injury on the radio, I think it was just a combination of him being knackered and one eye on Tuesday's game with Cardiff, also the way the game was going they thought Dickov may have been that fox in the box and nicked a goal.

Archived