Klitschko v Fury

Dale The Ram

So its been confirmed that Tyson Fury has a shot at the WBA, IBF and WBO Belts but Wladmir Klitschko is standing in his way.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/general/boxing/tyson-fury-to-fight-wba-ibf-and-wbo-heavyweight-champion-wladimir-klitschko-10370157.html

In my opinion Fury needs to hit the gym and hit it hard if he stands any chance.

I can see this being a classic boxing lesson taught by Dr.Steelhammer

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad it's happening, be interesting to watch. It will go the distance, Klitschko to win on points.

Definitely, I love Wladmir as he is one of the greats and in my generation, Fury is a good fighter but his attitude lets him down.

Klitschko is no mug and I doubt he will be troubled unless Fury and his team get it perfect.

Im sure Klitschko will employ the jab and grab tactic. Terrible for non-boxing fans but its a great show of intelligence and patience to go the distance and win on points.

Will be interesting to see what tactic fury goes with, I don't think he gets the credit he deserves; excellent footwork for such a big man, and being able to switch stance effectively mid fight. I don't like his personality, he's an idiot but you have give him credit.

Yeah I can imagine it's going to be closer to a chess match than a brawl.

Is this the better Klitschko?

As said by @jmuss88 Vitali is a politician now.

Wladmir is the better fighter but they seem really nice guys. Intelligent as well, they both have PhD's

As much as I dislike Fury, I'm hoping he shocks us all and beats him. Got to support my countryman haven't I?

I want Klitschko to win as I admire him as a boxer and a person but if Fury wins I will be ecstatic for British boxing.

Would love the loser (or winner) to fight Joshua as he will no doubt be champion soon

As said by @jmuss88 Vitali is a politician now.

Wladmir is the better fighter but they seem really nice guys. Intelligent as well, they both have PhD's

I want Klitschko to win as I admire him as a boxer and a person but if Fury wins I will be ecstatic for British boxing.

Would love the loser (or winner) to fight Joshua as he will no doubt be champion soon

Far far too soon for Anthony Joshua. He'll be there in time. In all honesty they'll wait until Wladimir retires to set him up in a title match. There will be a huge gaping hole left when Klitschko is gone and Joshua will become a star when that day comes. 

Far far too soon for Anthony Joshua. He'll be there in time. In all honesty they'll wait until Wladimir retires to set him up in a title match. There will be a huge gaping hole left when Klitschko is gone and Joshua will become a star when that day comes. 

All leading up to that fight with Wilder.

He'll get Tony Thompson or David Price for his next "big" fight. Plenty of bums in between.

Don't think it is too soon, he is 2nd seed for the WBC and 3rd seed for the WBO. He deserves a shot with Wilder and if he wins that I think he will be favourite to shut up shot.

He is 25 which is reasonably young, if he looks after himself like Klitschko (which I think he was studying when he trained with him) then he could be a force. Problem is the golden ages have gone in my opinion.

All leading up to that fight with Wilder.

He'll get Tony Thompson or David Price for his next "big" fight. Plenty of bums in between.

Hes got Mariusz Wach first in September. 35 wins, only one loss - to Wladimir Klitschko. He took Klitschko to 12 rounds in 2012 and gave him a serious challenge. I suspect this one will not be straightforward for Joshua but then we always seem to say that...

Hes got Mariusz Wach first in September. 35 wins, only one loss - to Wladimir Klitschko. He took Klitschko to 12 rounds in 2012 and gave him a serious challenge. I suspect this one will not be straightforward for Joshua but then we always seem to say that...

Thought that was just talk, is it confirmed?

Archived