Wimbledon

Ovis aries

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just majestic.  It's hard to even muster an argument when class like that turns up. 

Well exactly. I wanted Murray to win 100%, but he never looked even close to breaking Federer's serve at any point. Just took him apart. And I thought Murray did okay but Federer is a different class.

@Bris Vegas called him like the 'Messi of Tennis', and I think that's a fair comparison. But then Djokovic is like the Ronaldo of tennis so it'll be a great final I'm sure.

Well exactly. I wanted Murray to win 100%, but he never looked even close to breaking Federer's serve at any point. Just took him apart. And I thought Murray did okay but Federer is a different class.

@Bris Vegas called him like the 'Messi of Tennis', and I think that's a fair comparison. But then Djokovic is like the Ronaldo of tennis so it'll be a great final I'm sure.

That's unfair on Djokovic. Not once have I wanted to punch his lights out.

I'd think Djok is more the Messi, at times he doesn't even look human. It'll be a great final. 

Really? I have, that's why I made the comparison. He's the biggest crybaby in the game when things aren't going his way.

Have you heard of Andy Murray? I actually quite like him as a person but he's horrible as a tennis player. 

We're truly blessed to have these two players playing in the same era. Even though it would have been even better if it were Federer of 5 years ago, even now it probably shades the Federer vs Nadal competition. Absolutely great stuff.

Archived