Swapping shirts at half time is bad enough, but this.....

Day

Why do people moan about selfies? I know people who can't stop taking photos of themselves constantly are annoying but that doesn't mean every selfie is bad. Selfie sticks are a no-no for me too though. It's just a chance to get yourself in a photo much easier than it used to be, and people have been taking photos of themselves for as long as the camera has been invented. Just that you used to have to get someone else to do it for you.

So why do you have a problem with the stick? If you're going to take a selfie you might as well take a good one.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So why do you have a problem with the stick? If you're going to take a selfie you might as well take a good one.

I just think that selfies are pointless.

"Look at me - and look where I am". Just take a photo of what YOU can see, because that's what you will remember. Why does the photographer/phone owner's ugly mush need to pollute the picture?

Oh I'm with you, I snap what I can see rather than ruin things my particularly unphotogenic face. Unfortunately though I do have a couple of friends who like a selfie and I have found that them using the stick makes getting a 'good one' quicker and altogether less painless.

Archived