Just going to leave this Fawaz painting here.....

Day

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the Forest fans are actually pretty sensible about it. Embarrassment/gobsmacked is the reaction. Still a few ****** around though:

'This is great! If it's real then fair play to him. As frustrating as it can be with some decisions that he makes, i do admire that Fawaz just does what he wants. More entertaining that way.'

'I think it's brilliant. Let us hope that in the future we think and talk of Fawaz in the same breath as Brian.' 

Words fail me, I am staggered by the man's conceit, presenting himself as some kind of messiah like he's done something akin to Clough's achievements for that club.

Knob and delusional have just sprung into my mind but no, I don't think they quit fit the description I'm looking for so I'll have to stay stuck for words.

Words fail me, I am staggered by the man's conceit, presenting himself as some kind of messiah like he's done something akin to Clough's achievements for that club.

Knob and delusional have just sprung into my mind but no, I don't think they quit fit the description I'm looking for so I'll have to stay stuck for words.

You just have to laugh. If you're trying to put into words what's wrong with the painting then you could be stood there with your mouth moving wordlessly for quite some time.

Its simply amazing. It really should be one of those mocked up pictures from Daveo. Be glad that it isn't though. This is the sort of material that we can use for decades.

I can't quite express myself over this , so I'll pinch this off EHR plus1.

Most of the Forest fans are actually pretty sensible about it. Embarrassment/gobsmacked is the reaction. Still a few ****** around though:

'This is great! If it's real then fair play to him. As frustrating as it can be with some decisions that he makes, i do admire that Fawaz just does what he wants. More entertaining that way.'

'I think it's brilliant. Let us hope that in the future we think and talk of Fawaz in the same breath as Brian.' 

Sure Newcastle fans share his view regarding Ashley.. 

Archived